![]() |
|
[sprite contest thread v.2] - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7) +--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15) +--- Thread: [sprite contest thread v.2] (/showthread.php?tid=4822) |
RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Alectric - 09-19-2010 Im impressed guys! 18 sprites, all really good quality! The mysterious works of Mysterio (Click to View) apparently there may be a problem with imageshack. If there is, ill repost all the sprites as a screenshot. Note: please, feel free to tell us why you voted for which sprite, but dont tell us why you didnt vote for other sprites. And dont vote on who you think made a sprite or not.
RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - LutiChris - 09-19-2010 voted for 5, 11, 13, 15, 16, & 17... RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Chishio - 09-19-2010 I feel like I must say one more thing. This really makes me realize just how many great spriters we have here on LFE. I can't believe the vast diversities in the styles not to mention the vast differences in concepts that were thought up of from this one theme. I would like to say two things. First of all congratulations for your high quality entries everyone. And second of all... I have high expectations for the next contest. May the best sprite/concept win, I know whichever entry it is, will deserve every last vote. And a special thanks goes out to those who developed this new submitting and voting system. I have to say it seems to have worked pretty close to flawlessly and it added an extra bit of fun to guessing who's sprite is who's. ~Chishio RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - snorsorbet - 09-19-2010 Voting for 2 and 6 ![]() 2 is very well made with a striking pose and style that sticks out, just a bit sad he's emo and shooting at his own foot. Such things can be ignored though :P 6 captures the theme perfectly, and is also very well made. Mysterio really paid attention to Hunter's fat chin in this sprite. 3 is very creative, I just don't like the weird shape of the vomit below him and we don't see too much of the design. 17's pretty awesome as well, but the sprite isn't very original and the arms are a bit off (Apoooc?). I can't vote for 16 without a biased opinion. RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - betitngoan - 09-19-2010 voted for 17, 5 , 2 i love your idea , alec RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Ragor - 09-19-2010 Voted for 2,5,6,10,11,15,16,and 17. These are magificent hunters. RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Reaper - 09-19-2010 ARGH! I'm really sorry, but my internet went completely nuts yesterday. Means I couldn't post this sprite I got from Alectric: ![]() Is there any chance to reset the poll, Alec? Or maybe people who want to vote for this sprite shall write it in their posts? Again, I'm really sorry, but there was just no chance. Voting for 6,11 and 17. RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - prince_freeza - 09-19-2010 Voted for 5,11 and 17 these sprites show a very unique style RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - YinYin - 09-19-2010 did we ever have that many entries? anyway 6 and 17 did it right with both quality and theme and as the voting closes please reveal the names Of course i will ;D ~ Alectric RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - TheNave - 09-19-2010 wait, why is betit's sprite in there? I thought it doesn't count when you post it here... anyways, 2,5,6,10,11,17 got my vote |