![]() |
|
Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: General Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23) +--- Forum: General Discussion (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24) +--- Thread: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? (/showthread.php?tid=6609) |
RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - SahilJ - 06-18-2011 Warning : Read at your own risk, can cause brain damage. The unaccepted Theory (Click to View) RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - TheNave - 06-18-2011 (06-18-2011, 07:41 AM)Divisor Wrote: Don't talk about things you don't know about. Please don't, you're just embarassing yourself. but he knows something about it! I mean, he read it on a website, it must be 100% true @SahilJ win. RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - Kevin - 06-18-2011 Hey I think I figured out something... The Egypts had had great technology for the time they create the pyramids but as much as I know, they were attacked by nearby empires and conquered. Some of the foreign kings still got pyramids when they die, but no foreigners understand the writing of the Egypts, which is now called the hieroglyphs, right? Well I hope I'm right... because people can't understand the language, the technology is lost. That might be why after hundreds of years the world's technology have not surpassed that of the ancient Egypts. That is my guess, I don't know if that is true but I posted since that's the most logical thing I can think of... RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - SirFrog - 06-18-2011 (06-18-2011, 07:41 AM)Divisor Wrote: You saw it written on a website? Well if something is on internet, THEN IT MUST BE TRUE, AMIRITE?Friend, you are SO right. This always annoy me, giving "aliens" the credit for building our greatest works. And on top of the thousands of slaves, Egypt even had specialized "pyramid builders", quite simply builders specialized on building pyramids. (06-18-2011, 12:08 PM)Kevin Wrote: Hey I think I figured out something... The Egypts had had great technology for the time they create the pyramids but as much as I know, they were attacked by nearby empires and conquered. Some of the foreign kings still got pyramids when they die, but no foreigners understand the writing of the Egypts, which is now called the hieroglyphs, right? Well I hope I'm right... because people can't understand the language, the technology is lost. That might be why after hundreds of years the world's technology have not surpassed that of the ancient Egypts.I believe you are partially right, at least. However, most of that knowledge was probably never in any kind of writing anywhere, but passed down from master to apprentice. Thus, kill master = lost knowledge. Also, I'm pretty sure there was non-Egyptians who read hieroglyphs at the time. RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - Hero destroyer - 06-19-2011 nehalbordoloi Wrote:Well,they must be a lot smarter than us.I saw some aliens made in movies and they have antennas coming out of their heads.They must use communication through telepathy,according to me.Not 100% accurate, some aliens which didn't found us isn't smarter than us, because they don't have the technology to discover or explore. Who knows, aliens might be exactly the same as humans too. RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - empirefantasy - 06-19-2011 (06-19-2011, 02:03 AM)Hero destroyer Wrote: Who knows, aliens might be exactly the same as humans too. Aliens who have come in the earth are in a higher level from us,this is very sure. Have u seen flying discs? they fly with some hundreds km/hour and they change the direction in only one sec!This is not possible with our technology.Also in most of times,those discs disappeared after some seconds and do a lot of weird things. Quote:Another strong example: a flying disc fell in Siberia along cold war.Then Russians explored it and they learned from that technology (this was noticed by Americans). If you like science: http://blogshkenca.wordpress.com/ Just use google chrome,cos this is in my language. RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - nehalbordoloi - 06-20-2011 Yeah,discs are seen by many people.They have to be in a world with high technology to make them.Humans can't make things like discs that can do extraordinary things. I read about the disc which fell in Siberia.Extraordinary for sure! RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - Boop - 06-20-2011 I once saw a unicorn. True story. RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - TheNave - 06-20-2011 the bible says unicorns and giants exist, it must be 120% true! RE: Do you believe at existing of UFOs ? - Alblaka - 06-20-2011 Wait, the bible says UNICORNS exist? Lol, where I've read that novel, don't remember anything about unicorns.. and actually i personally wouldnt call goliath a giant, either.
|