Little Fighter Empire - Forums
[sprite contest thread v.2] - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: [sprite contest thread v.2] (/showthread.php?tid=4822)



RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Alectric - 10-20-2010

Got a few more entries on the way, stay tuned.

Also, im not fussed about the size. The big ones look pretty, so they are allowed in ;D


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Taniaetc - 10-20-2010

[Image: skeletonq.png]
I really dunno about this one, but it's probably Whaat's.


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Chishio - 10-21-2010

[Image: deathgf.png]

Apoc... curse you....


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Siegvar - 10-21-2010

(10-21-2010, 12:55 PM)Chishio Wrote:  [Image: deathgf.png]

Apoc... curse you....

madness!!! lol.

Does anyone in the room have what it takes to take this sprite head on?


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Marshall - 10-21-2010

should be 4 horsemen to make it complete



RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Chishio - 10-21-2010

Well considering the deadline was yesterday. I don't have time to remake my entry to even come close to the quality of the sprite. I tip my hat to its creator.


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Silverthorn - 10-21-2010

[Image: deathsprite2.png]

la


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Alectric - 10-21-2010

Meh, ill extend the deadline till sunday. Some people still need to post up the entries i gave them :\


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Apocalipsis - 10-22-2010

Sorry, I couldn't post this up earlier, I can't access my account from my computer (like the last time). So yeah, inactivity.

[Image: grimreaperq.png]


RE: [sprite contest thread v.2] - Taniaetc - 10-22-2010

Apoc Wrote:[Image: grimreaperq.png]
Definitely Reaper's. The soft shading is obviously his, and the reaper..
wait a sec, he looks familiar :huh: