Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Spriting video. - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Spriting video. (/showthread.php?tid=10032)



Spriting video. - Monolanier - 08-06-2015

Full session of spriting from 0 to 100 separated in 3 videos.

//No music, comments or anything. Just pure spriting.





And outcome.

[Image: xdjfUbq.png]
[Image: SJqVGfD.png]
//2nd sprite is with extra shadows.


RE: Spriting video. - MH-LABEEB - 09-10-2015

Owo! Great! Finally I can Learn some Tips..Thx a lot..


RE: Spriting video. - Inny - 10-16-2015

Nice one ^^ I usualy don´t draw an outline model and start with just big ponds of color(i`m lazy) but the quality of your work speaks for itself.
Dis made me realy motivated :D gotta go back to work on...stuff

good videos, likém


RE: Spriting video. - Monolanier - 10-22-2015

Hey everybody.
New video.

The main idea of this vide (again) not to show of the quality, quanity or anything related to that but the way, one way of the many.
Completed sprite you have find in here .


Making of template - Monolanier - 11-06-2015


Template [Image: l1wpRrz.png]


RE: Spriting video. - A-Man - 11-06-2015

Hey, these are very good! I am often troubled with poses where arms cross the body. The chest ends up looking like a complete mess. I like the idea of making the joints clear, and I might try it instead of the stickman approach.


RE: Spriting video. - Monolanier - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 07:14 PM)Doctor A Wrote:  Hey, these are very good! I am often troubled with poses where arms cross the body. The chest ends up looking like a complete mess. I like the idea of making the joints clear, and I might try it instead of the stickman approach.

Well, sometimes I also use stickman, but hey why not to start from the zero? When sketching drawing I do stuff like this:
Stickman>>geometry(kind a)>>rouch sketch(details)>>clean sketch.
This way I find spriting easier, avoiding proportion failures or shape :) but sometimes it's inevitable...