Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Drawing video. - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: General Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Art Section (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Drawing video. (/showthread.php?tid=10037)



Drawing video. - Monolanier - 08-10-2015

Requested by Marko.
I set up my camera and any possible light sources for this drawing session.

In this video "trilogy" you will see how I draw. Not how to draw but how I draw. Video contains no sound, music or any other ambient but it has some comments. Also, you can enjoy your own music while watching it :)
Let's begin.
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3


Reference.
[Image: f3FxCcl.png]
Result.
[Image: hs8DmXW.jpg]




my "studio" for recording videos.
[Image: LUrNEzy.jpg]
[Image: oA9iOSd.jpg]
[Image: j3cXG6T.jpg]

Thank you for your time!


RE: Drawing video. - Rhino.Freak - 08-10-2015

Nice stuff man! Am I the only one or that drawing's face looks just like Jamie Lannister XD


RE: Drawing video. - Monolanier - 08-10-2015

(08-10-2015, 10:27 AM)Gad Wrote:  Cool!

Although, if you're not making any commentary you could just speed the video up few times. Watching 30 minutes of null drawing isn't very attractive ;D.

Thanks :)
THat what I was afraid of while making no commentary. Will be noted next time :)


RE: Drawing video. - Marko - 08-10-2015

Brilliant, i've never tried to draw torso first i might try it right away, very interesting method..


RE: Drawing video. - empirefantasy - 08-12-2015

very good result man :D and very useful tips. Is that how you always draw or most of the times, i mean by following the 3 videos order?
but the most interesting part seems to be your sophysticated studio with boxes and dad's phone lol :p


RE: Drawing video. - Monolanier - 08-12-2015

(08-12-2015, 11:05 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  very good result man :D
Thanks man :)


(08-12-2015, 11:05 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  Is that how you always draw or most of the times, i mean by following the 3 videos order?
Most of the time I skip some steps. Sometimes I skip stick figure or geometry parts. Sometimes I start without base and just improvise by doing it.


RE: Drawing video. - Monolanier - 08-21-2015

Alright, another video. This time only inking, with music, no slow stuff, also text comments (Don't mind grammar mistakes)







and the result

[Image: inked_test_by_oirenka-d96mkdj.png]