![]() |
|
[DBZ MOD] Krillin and data folder w/sounds - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7) +--- Forum: Projects (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10) +--- Thread: [DBZ MOD] Krillin and data folder w/sounds (/showthread.php?tid=1013) Pages:
1
2
|
[DBZ MOD] Krillin and data folder w/sounds - Zabobula - 09-03-2008 For all the members of the DBZ Team Mod: This file is an LF2 data folder containing the DBZ sounds I replaced the original LF2 sounds with. They are all renamed so (for example) instead of destructo disc charge it might be 045. So all the original LF2 punch sounds were replaced with DBZ punch sounds. NOT ALL of the sounds were replaced. I only replaced those that I could with the sounds I did have. Also in this folder are the Krillin data files that I DCed. His files are now incorporated with DBZ sounds as well. Replace this folder with your current data folder in your LF2 directory. NOTICE: This file does not contain Krillin's sprites and I have changed Krillin's sprite locations in the DC files to the sprite/sys so move them to that location. If you don't have them pm me or vk and we'll send em. data folder: http://uploadingit.com/files/810149_wgjgv/data.zip]data.zip Tell me wath you think. RE: [DBZ MOD] Krillin and data folder w/sounds - vktewari - 09-03-2008 Good Work Man. I was just wondering where I would get the sounds from. RE: [DBZ MOD] Krillin and data folder w/sounds - Ascor - 09-03-2008 ehm krillin is a ... mess i wanted to test him but i had just krillin nothing else and i had to change muuuuch that he works pls make a ehrm readme or something else RE: [DBZ MOD] Krillin and data folder w/sounds - Zabobula - 09-03-2008 My post is the readme. The data folder I put up for download only contains his data files with the sounds in them. If you don't have the sprites then I'll send them to you. Otherwise it should work. Reiterating: I changed the Characters/Krillin in the dat files to sprite/sys. That's prolly why it doesn't work for you. But that wouldn't make sense because the data text file is in there to and they have Krillin as sprite/sys. RE: [DBZ MOD] Krillin and data folder w/sounds - The Lost Global Mod - 09-04-2008 okay now i have tested him... he is very cool.. just two things to change..
RE: [DBZ MOD] Krillin and data folder w/sounds - vktewari - 09-04-2008 Yes but to resolve it we have to use invisible drinks at a high y as well as a body at that height. I had earlier tried that but that was buggy. RE: [DBZ MOD] Krillin and data folder w/sounds - Zabobula - 09-05-2008 Alright UPDATE PEOPLE. New data folder: new data.zip Replace this with the current one and all the Krillin sprites go into sprite/sys. Um...I realized. We're...or I...am spending too much time with Krillin. Does anyone else have any finished characters I can spruce up. RE: [DBZ MOD] Krillin and data folder w/sounds - The Lost Global Mod - 09-05-2008 yeah but that's allright..i mean krillin is the first char..and he should work without any bugs.. nah not at all.. in the last few days i wasn't able to sprite anything that looks good.. so you have to wait
RE: [DBZ MOD] Krillin and data folder w/sounds - Zabobula - 09-05-2008 LOl, guess I'll spend my time (if not doing homework) playing with Krillin and beating all the stages until then. RE: [DBZ MOD] Krillin and data folder w/sounds - pillsbury15 - 09-05-2008 krillin roxs cant wait till u guys finish dis |