Little Fighter Empire - Forums
New Theme(s) - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Empire Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: New Theme(s) (/showthread.php?tid=1513)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

New Theme(s) - Silverthorn - 11-09-2008

I remembered that there was once that suggestion for new themes for the forums and here we go.

LFE-Red has been released!!!

To change your current theme to LFE-Red, click >here< (=your profile, under options), go to the "Other Options"-field and select the Board Style. ;)

Following things will not be fixed (could be updated eventually):
  • The IRC-window's color, it stays blue. Would be a waste of time to change that one, too
  • The header-image. Red to red, blue to blue. A red theme deserves a red-ish logo :P

RE: New Theme - Zabobula - 11-09-2008

Ah Red, someone must have thought of me when they decided to go with red. XD

EDIT: Oh dear, maybe they thought of me TOO much. That is alot of red and it BURNS!! XD

RE: New Theme - Ascor - 11-09-2008

Yeah
if you could say me how u have done this i would make a green one and a yellow one :D

RE: New Theme - Guigs - 11-09-2008

I like the reddish, but i'm already into the blue one :D

I think one black i would prefer :D

RE: New Theme - Silverthorn - 11-09-2008

Alright, here's my plan: I'm gonna do a little more themes (that was hard to explain, duh!) :P

Whenever I have the time, I'll work on some other colors. So yea, if this week doesn't give me too much to do aka. homework, the next theme should be released by the end of the week. Don't rely on this statement, though, things come without any warning most of the time.....

(11-09-2008, 04:47 PM)Lf2-hacker Wrote:  if you could say me how u have done this i would make a green one and a yellow one :D
Sorry, but I can't. For creating new themes, you need admin rights (I create them with the built-in editor because it's faster than doing it off-line and then uploading it). And, as you can imagine, I won't give anyone admin rights, especially not without asking MH. And I doubt he'll just throw around with admin-invitations... so yea, sorry to disappoint you, but this is a thing that I'll keep doing on my own ;)

RE: New Theme - Evil Sonidow - 11-09-2008

Quote:Ah Red, someone must have thought of me when they decided to go with red. XD

EDIT: Oh dear, maybe they thought of me TOO much. That is alot of red and it BURNS!! XD
Trust me, they wouldn't pick the worst example ever.

RE: New Theme - Hypermodder - 11-09-2008

I like the red, but plz alterate the buttons, if you could!
Blue buttons in red theme sux!^^ But yeah, I'm using the red theme!
Good work dude! *thumbs up*

RE: New Theme - SamuelKPeter - 11-10-2008

Not too fond of red, I already like the blue but that's rather nice anyway.

By the ways I would like a green theme but if it ever comes my posts will be screwed rolleyes

RE: New Theme - XxXxX - 11-10-2008

can you make a green theme? I like green but red and blue is good

RE: New Theme - Silverthorn - 11-10-2008

not everything at once, my brain is about to get a StackOverflow :P

Yea, so, I can't work on all themes at once, one day (hopefully by the end of this year) there'll be a couple more themes ;)

Just be surprised for the next theme to come out (to raise the tension :D)