Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Ingame bugs of Lf2 - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: LF2 Discussion (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Ingame bugs of Lf2 (/showthread.php?tid=1572)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Ingame bugs of Lf2 - dixon - 07-04-2010

(07-04-2010, 01:36 PM)Marshall Wrote:  i'll give you some love. you and Eammon are really trying to piss Marti off, right?

:p
Naa we are more like adoring fans who love to discover stuff Marti hid in our favorite game so awesomely that people have no idea about since its release.

RE: Ingame bugs of Lf2 - Whaat - 08-11-2010

I´m not sure has anyone before noticed but Knight has that same ´stuck-in-air´ bug that Louis has?
Vid:

RE: Ingame bugs of Lf2 - Ramond - 08-11-2010

(08-11-2010, 12:46 PM)Whaat Wrote:  I´m not sure has anyone before noticed but Knight has that same ´stuck-in-air´ bug that Louis has?

In case this is not 2.0, it should basically be the same bug as with Louis (that reminds me of it, shouldn't it work with Julian too, then?)...

RE: Ingame bugs of Lf2 - Whaat - 08-11-2010

(08-11-2010, 01:03 PM)Ramond Wrote:  
(08-11-2010, 12:46 PM)Whaat Wrote:  I´m not sure has anyone before noticed but Knight has that same ´stuck-in-air´ bug that Louis has?
In case this is not 2.0, it should basically be the same bug as with Louis (that reminds me of it, shouldn't it work with Julian too, then?)...
1.9c, and yeah, i thought about that too :/

RE: Ingame bugs of Lf2 - dixon - 08-16-2010

Quote:1.9c, and yeah, i thought about that too :/

heh I remember spending quite some time trying to get this done, though it did never happen. Prolli I just couldn't be bothered.

RE: Ingame bugs of Lf2 - dixon - 09-20-2010

I've always wondered why this happens
[Image: yVX.gif]

RE: Ingame bugs of Lf2 - YinYin - 09-20-2010

v or arest limits the time it takes until one object can hit another one again
louisEX run attack has a pretty high one so opponents cant get stuck in the attack and instead get pushed away
and apparently it prevents the first normal attack after stop run from hitting

just my guess

RE: Ingame bugs of Lf2 - dixon - 09-20-2010

(09-20-2010, 09:04 PM)YinYin Wrote:  v or arest limits the time it takes until one object can hit another one again
louisEX run attack has a pretty high one so opponents cant get stuck in the attack and instead get pushed away
and apparently it prevents the first normal attack after stop run from hitting

just my guess

I guess your guess is correct
L-EX does hit when waiting a few tics after first hit, so it has to be something with hitting too fast.

RE: Ingame bugs of Lf2 - Alblaka - 09-20-2010

(09-20-2010, 09:19 PM)dixon Wrote:  I guess your guess is correct
L-EX does hit when waiting a few tics after first hit, so it has to be something with hitting too fast.

Jup, as YinYin said the vrest is a higher value then on usual attacks to prevent Louis from overkilling everything in his run line...
The effect you documented can, however, still be considered a bug ^^

RE: Ingame bugs of Lf2 - dixon - 12-16-2010

bump for no apparent reason

heh, well it's kinda weird gifs are working, as the site I hosted it at has gone offline though a few of the ones uploaded on pict are done for already

I won't be editing the first post during this existence anymore so I'll just dump here a zip with all gifs someday including some deleted. If anyone feels like, feel free to reupload, but honestly I don't really care if it'll happen or not.