Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Crazy Fusion :p - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: LF2 Discussion (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Crazy Fusion :p (/showthread.php?tid=1857)



Crazy Fusion :p - MH-Razen - 01-10-2009

I once played online.

One was Freeze, I was Rudolf. Finally I transformed into Firen, ran into Freeze by accident and now I was Firzen but the other clones I created were still Firen. WHen I defusioned the other player was gone :p


RE: Crazy Fusion :p - zero_legends - 01-11-2009

That sounds really funky and wierd. Maybe it's the data fusion part in Freeze and Firen that probably got errupted by Rudolph's " transform to other " move. I want to see it but my computer says that : This has a extension . It's something about a lfr extention and I think my computer doesn't have it and it's neccesary for it to run the video. Any ideas ?


RE: Crazy Fusion :p - Silverthorn - 01-11-2009

Has probably to do with the id-config. Fusion relies on IDs 7&8, you were id 5. Messes up the fusion-function or however you want to call it.

@zero_legends (can I call you zero?): sry, don't really get your prob. Are you not able to read the lfr's? I mean, is the playback not working? You're using an unmodified version of lf2 (and, MH, I hope you too), right?


RE: Crazy Fusion :p - Azriel - 01-12-2009

get 4 chars
rudolf and firen on one team
freeze and firzen on another team.

rudolf trans freeze.
firen >> fusion << rudolf
rudolf DJA back into rudolf.

rudolf trans firzen and u get firen back via auto defusion



Azriel~



RE: Crazy Fusion :p - zero_legends - 01-12-2009

@ BP : Yeah u can call me zero but I think calling me 0LS is better.

Anyways I'm using 2.0 and what do u mean by can't read lfrs? Wierd. Maybe some clear deminstration would be better.



RE: Crazy Fusion :p - Azriel - 01-12-2009

actually zero just hasn't opened the lfr in lf2 2.0 using playback recording =s



Azriel~



RE: Crazy Fusion :p - Silverthorn - 01-12-2009

(01-12-2009, 07:29 AM)Azriel Wrote:  actually zero just hasn't opened the lfr in lf2 2.0 using playback recording =s
lol, lost in communication. Yes, that's what I meant. Do NOT open the file with any program, that ain't working. Instead, start lf2, until you get to the main screen (vs, stage, 1on1, 2on2, etc) and go to playback recording ;)


RE: Crazy Fusion :p - Alblaka - 01-13-2009

Lol, that seems to be a funny glitch...
And Azriels way to solute it is even more funnny XD

But somehow that makes sense... *thinking about what would happen, if you would try that with a self-made fusion a la itr8*