![]() |
|
[solved] Transform Drink Problem? - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7) +--- Forum: Data Changing (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +---- Forum: Solved Problems (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14) +---- Thread: [solved] Transform Drink Problem? (/showthread.php?tid=2014) |
[solved] Transform Drink Problem? - 1477 - 02-02-2009 I'm not sure if this problem was posted before. Actually, I'm not sure if this is even a problem. Questions: If I use a transform drink and use weapon act: ###, what would happen if I tried to drink something else? Would the weapon disappear? Or can I add another wpoint tag? If I add another wpoint tag, which one would read first (so that the transform frame will be activated)? I know this seems like a lot of questions, but they're all related. ![]() ~Solomon Leung RE: Transform Drink Problem? - MH-Razen - 02-03-2009 Code: <frame> 55 weapon_drinklook at this frame - the wait... the time where the weaponact 100 which only work on the special item is activated is to short to change anything, but it still opoint out the object. If you dont ike this solution just make a copy of the frame 100 into the other two drinks, too - just without the opoint... RE: Transform Drink Problem? - 1477 - 02-03-2009 So if I do wait: 0 the other drinks won't disappear? ![]() ~Solomon Leung |