Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Siegvar's Sprites - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Sprites (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Siegvar's Sprites (/showthread.php?tid=3211)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Siegvar's Sprites - Siegvar - 04-17-2011

Whoa. page 4. I've been gone that long?

Anyway, update!
[Image: tifaalt2.png]

Dunno what to say. I've been avoiding spriting my favourite female game characters for awhile since I never could quite do them justice... but since doing Kaileena and Cassandra I feel like I'm doing slightly better now.
And so this time... spriting for the first time after a looooong break, I decided to go all out!

Please tell me what you guys think.

Personally.. I think this just blew Frozen right out of the water... and I might finally be catching back up to Apoc and Luti with this. :P

RE: Siegvar's Sprites - MnM - 04-17-2011

This one is the best man. I love the hair shading.. Placement of Eyes , Mouth , Nose etc., The hip is also good and so boobs. I wonder how u managed to get all those muscular balance right. I never manage to get >_< . Great sprite!!

RE: Siegvar's Sprites - Monolith - 04-17-2011

Your girl is looking hot,the best thing will be for now if I won't start to melt,sorry,back to theme,hey how you make her legs,arms,body,face look so awesome,i wish,i can make awesome woman and man sprites like you

RE: Siegvar's Sprites - snorsorbet - 04-17-2011

The thing to our left on the right of her belly looks a bit strange, and that skirt looks a bit strangely shaped.

RE: Siegvar's Sprites - Monolith - 04-17-2011

(04-17-2011, 02:47 PM)snorsorbet Wrote:  The thing to our left on the right of her belly looks a bit strange, and that skirt looks a bit strangely shaped.

look with that girl is fine,nothing is perfect,even beautiful girls in the world isn't perfect,there always be something what's not perfect.
(04-17-2011, 02:47 PM)snorsorbet Wrote:  The thing to our left on the right of her belly looks a bit strange, and that skirt looks a bit strangely shaped.

look with that girl is fine,nothing is perfect,even beautiful girls in the world isn't perfect,there always be something what's not perfect.

RE: Siegvar's Sprites - bashscrazy - 04-17-2011

yeah, her right hip looks a bit FLABBY rather than bony.
other than that it's awesome ;)

RE: Siegvar's Sprites - Siegvar - 04-18-2011

@basch:
I like a little more flesh on my ladies. Haha. But, you're right, i'll check out what i can do with those pixels, it does look a bit unbalanced.

@snor:
Yea, i only noticed when you mentioned it, i did not quite sprite the wrist properly.

@all:
If you guys haven't realised yet, this char is Tifa Lockhart in her nibelheim mountain guide outfit.

RE: Siegvar's Sprites - LutiChris - 04-18-2011

Characteristics aren't recognizably Tifas'...maybe due to the smaller head shaped limits the...err whatcha-ma-call-it :P (but whatever thats just my area i criticize)
as snor mentioned about her form being strange...the placement of her armor'd shirt seems a little out of place (i suggest probably lowering it a few mini-pixels bellow might not appear any better)
it does look like she is wearing armor on her chest trey to make it look like a shirt by connecting the middle of her boobs together so it doesn't give that impression that of armor...u might also want to use a different shade of white for that...
would have been better if u had chosen a more dynamic pose maybe like this one? :P

RE: Siegvar's Sprites - Monolith - 04-18-2011

(04-18-2011, 03:37 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  Characteristics aren't recognizably Tifas'...maybe due to the smaller head shaped limits the...err whatcha-ma-call-it :P (but whatever thats just my area i criticize)
as snor mentioned about her form being strange...the placement of her armor'd shirt seems a little out of place (i suggest probably lowering it a few mini-pixels bellow might not appear any better)
it does look like she is wearing armor on her chest trey to make it look like a shirt by connecting the middle of her boobs together so it doesn't give that impression that of armor...u might also want to use a different shade of white for that...
would have been better if u had chosen a more dynamic pose maybe like this one? :P

that Tifa Lockhart cosplayed girl is so hot like siegvar sprite tifa,may you can make tutorial,to make girl sprites,because when i was looking for one,there i was found tutorial,but not very good to my(my opinion),becouse there was no how make good girl body,there was without girlish body proportions.Sorry if non-TOPIC.
About tutorial i asking siegvar

RE: Siegvar's Sprites - Siegvar - 04-20-2011

(04-18-2011, 03:37 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  Characteristics aren't recognizably Tifas'...maybe due to the smaller head shaped limits the...err whatcha-ma-call-it :P (but whatever thats just my area i criticize)

Yea, well.. I don't really expect anyone to recognise her in this outfit, especially since I can't really nail her hairstyle's fringe at this size, and I opted not to use her ankle length signature dolphin tail hair and used the more convenient waist length hair from Advent Children.

And yea, somehow I like rather neutral poses as far as single sprites go, because dynamic poses make too much of a mess out of details, and are only practical in a full sheet as part of animated moves imo...

Anyway I get what you mean about the shirt, I'll see what I can manage with that when I get around to fixing her other stuff like her wrists and hips.

EDIT:
[Image: tifaalt2b.png]
Adjusted the hand, hip, chest, and added an alternate with her cowboy hat on.... though I don't really like how the hat turned out.
And I think I'll live with how the corset looks a little armour-ish for now... until I figure out a good way to sprite the corset... don't seem to be able to do anything really good at the moment. I'm still too inconsistent.

Anyway... for reference... the nibelheim outfit looks like this:
[Image: 120px-Cc-tifa-lockheart.jpg]