Little Fighter Empire - Forums
[solved] How do you set hit commands like hit_Fa to a certain power/ability/move? - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Data Changing (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Solved Problems (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: [solved] How do you set hit commands like hit_Fa to a certain power/ability/move? (/showthread.php?tid=3283)



[solved] How do you set hit commands like hit_Fa to a certain power/ability/move? - Eddie - 07-19-2009

You know you have the hit_Fa and hit_Ua... etc.

How do you know which move or ability or power corresponds to which hit command? How do you set a move to a certain command? It baffles me as I can't find it in the .dat files for anything.

So if anyone could help me... would be appreciated. ^^


RE: How do you set hit commands like hit_Fa to a certain power/ability/move? - TheNave - 07-19-2009

hmm, I can't understand your problem... just write the first framenumber of your move next to "hit_Fa:" or whatever... so when the you press Defend Forward Attack it goes to that frame...


RE: How do you set hit commands like hit_Fa to a certain power/ability/move? - Eddie - 07-19-2009

Ah, now I understand, Thank You Nave.

When I read tutorials, I didn't understand it correctly, but you've fixed that problem :P.

Cheers