Little Fighter Empire - Forums
[solved] I wanna try and code something like this - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Data Changing (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Solved Problems (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: [solved] I wanna try and code something like this (/showthread.php?tid=3340)



[solved] I wanna try and code something like this - Madara Uchiha - 07-31-2009

Yeah, i need to no how to code something like this:
[Image: ace4gi7.gif]
Also the pic above belongs no nave.

It's really just being able to hit the character while on fire. I Have tried several methods, but none of mine work. The opponent would either fly away with one hit or they fall one the ground.

Any suggestions?


RE: I wanna try and code something like this - Alblaka - 07-31-2009

Simply make many frames with many itr's that contain effect: 2 (fire) and a fall: 100 (hits enemies in air).
Then you have to time it correctly, adjust the dvx/dvy and everything should be fine...


RE: I wanna try and code something like this - TheNave - 07-31-2009

Imposible to time... but meh, he should figure it out hisselfe how I did it -.-'


RE: I wanna try and code something like this - Madara Uchiha - 07-31-2009

oh i already did. It was kinda simple. Character gets hit with fire on the first frame. then on the next punching frames, he gets hit by a time slowing itr. then at the last fire punching frame, he hits em with fire.