Little Fighter Empire - Forums
The username tag - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Empire Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Website Improvements (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: The username tag (/showthread.php?tid=4120)



The username tag - Som1Lse - 12-13-2009

Well, mods and admins has been using that username tag.
I finally found out how it was spelled.
And when I shared it it got censored.

Why do we have a tag if we cant use it?
If only mods and admins can use it why cant normal users.

I know what it is. And others probably know that too now.

I honestly dont like the tag if we cant use it and thinks it should be removed.

This is through, not my decision so I leave it to the staff but honestly what is it good for if noone knows how it works?


RE: The username tag - Ramond - 12-13-2009

We decide to censor the tag because newbies and members and most importantly annoying people could overuse the tag and cause chaos.

Don't know of any better explanation

Oh and we hardly ever use it either. I don't know why we have it in first place tho, but okay, it's something neat, hehe.


RE: The username tag - MH-Razen - 12-13-2009

Ramond is right, as addition I can say it's a lil extra for mods and vips and as normal member if you`ve something important for others you have your sig...