Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Few dll problem - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: [2.0] Exe Editing (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Few dll problem (/showthread.php?tid=4385)



Few dll problem - Hax0r - 01-26-2010

Hi!
I have question specially to Nave.
Can my exe can load 2 or more dll or connect them in to 1??
I was trying connect them in RadASM but it don't work ;/
Plz i need fast help. ;/


RE: Few dll problem - TheNave - 01-26-2010

if you have the source code of both dlls you can compile them to a single one, it's also possible to make the exe load 2 dlls at once, though I dunno how that works, I just know that silva did it once...
but either way I won't bother to help ya, because I'm fuxking lazy


RE: Few dll problem - Hax0r - 01-26-2010

Nave can you tell me how to compile them in to 1?
Anyone can tell me how to do it plz i need it! ;/