Little Fighter Empire - Forums
I have a few hard questions? - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Data Changing (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: I have a few hard questions? (/showthread.php?tid=6479)



I have a few hard questions? - Hero destroyer - 05-27-2011

I have a few questions:
-About the moves, there aren't any hit_Fa, hit_Da......,all I see is something like this:
Quote:pic: 171 state: 3 wait: 1 next: 354 dvx: 12 dvy: 0 dvz: 0 centerx: 36 centery: 85 hit_a: 0 hit_d: 0 hit_j: 0
wpoint:
kind: 1 x: 50 y: 57 weaponact: 32 attacking: 0 cover: 1 dvx: 0 dvy: 0 dvz: 0
wpoint_end:
bdy:
kind: 0 x: 21 y: 34 w: 50 h: 52
bdy_end:
<frame_end>
-I want to make a summoning(like freeze's sword), but still attack the enemies next to me.
-How to make a NON-STOP chasing ball that is won't hit rocks,boxes...
example: LF2 2.5>Firzen ice trap(his ball won't hit anything except character)
I hope what I said were understandable.


RE: I need help - WoodySmasher - 05-27-2011

-For summoning freeze's sword he uses opoint in the sword summoning frame, he uses opoint kind 2 and suitable weapon oid and weaponact should be equal to the opoint action for smooth animation opoint:
kind: 2 x: 42 y: 51 action: XX dvx: 0 dvy: 0 oid: XXX facing: 0
opoint_end:
-For balls that don't hit weapon use 1)itr kind 9 but the weapon the enemies throw will hit the ball.
2)use caughtact to switch to the ball damage frame upon enemy contact. It needs a good DC as it can create bugs.
3)Use itr kind 8 activates upin enemy and friendly contact. Not reccommended try either 1or2.
-For non stop ball put hit_Fa: 2 or any chase fa's and put the timer hit_a to zero and timer action hit_d to zero.


RE: I need help - Hero destroyer - 05-27-2011

Thanks, I'll try my best.