![]() |
|
About Siegvar(No offense) - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: General Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23) +--- Forum: General Discussion (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24) +--- Thread: About Siegvar(No offense) (/showthread.php?tid=7369) Pages:
1
2
|
About Siegvar(No offense) - Hero destroyer - 12-31-2011 I don't know why did I get so interested in that guy after reading his thread "I'm back"(or something like that). I know he is Havoc Creator and I heard a lot say about his awesomeness sprites. But I wanna see, has anyone got any of his sprites when he's Havoc Creator? Oh, and judging by the sprites, who do you think is better comparing to the sprites PF made these days. RE: About Siegvar(No offense) - Dominate - 12-31-2011 pf wins for sure RE: About Siegvar(No offense) - Hero destroyer - 12-31-2011 Dude, you haven't even seen his sprites before(same as me), how can you judge like that? I mean, even PF admit that he's awesome. So that's why I wanna see his sprites. Just one question, Did he hide all the sprites he used to make before coming here again? RE: About Siegvar(No offense) - Dominate - 12-31-2011 i dont know that but iv seen pf s old sprites by the way RE: About Siegvar(No offense) - Monolith - 12-31-2011 Sieg is not big deal,he is good,but not good as apoc. RE: About Siegvar(No offense) - Dominate - 12-31-2011 (12-31-2011, 02:08 PM)Monolith Wrote: Sieg is not big deal,he is good,but not good as apoc. ofcourse were talking a bout apocs sprite if the do a contes(i loved to watch it) apocs sprites will win for sure RE: About Siegvar(No offense) - Evil Sonidow - 12-31-2011 Not really, I believe he's worked in EC LF2 and so you can find his sprites there, at least some of them. @Monolith: he may not be a big deal, he's surely a way bigger deal than you. RE: About Siegvar(No offense) - Dominate - 12-31-2011 well if his back (Sieg) he has to prove it (by spriting data... RE: About Siegvar(No offense) - Hero destroyer - 12-31-2011 (12-31-2011, 02:17 PM)erbuslayer Wrote: well if his back (Sieg) he has to prove it (by spriting data...I hate to say this but why are you so noob? Almost every old guys are busy and some already left or not that active. Off topic: Wait! Is EC-LF2 stands for Elemental Chaos LF2, whoa, I thought the project stopped, but it stills continue. RE: About Siegvar(No offense) - Whaat - 12-31-2011 (12-31-2011, 02:08 PM)Monolith Wrote: Sieg is not big dealYeah, Sieg really is not big deal... Just look at his sprites: Amazing details and shading The quality. And he made a whole darn char out of this sprite And well, i got nothing more to say.- So, yeah, Sieg really is such a noob at making sprites. |