Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Contest #19: Spriting Challenge - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Empire Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Contests (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Thread: Contest #19: Spriting Challenge (/showthread.php?tid=7772)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Contest #19: Spriting Challenge - LutiChris - 05-05-2012

regarding the last requirement...
if we post our entry in this thread but we also pm'd you, does that automatically make it disqualified?
I am saying this so, the thread won't die (and people will still be aware that the contest is going on + critque's before hand >> possible improvement on each entry)

@SonicBoom
May 26th!!

RE: Contest #19: Spriting Challenge - Sonic Boom - 05-05-2012

deadline?

RE: Contest #19: Spriting Challenge - Silverthorn - 05-05-2012

(05-05-2012, 06:17 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  regarding the last requirement...
if we post our entry in this thread but we also pm'd you, does that automatically make it disqualified?
I am saying this so, the thread won't die (and people will still be aware that the contest is going on + critque's before hand >> possible improvement on each entry)

The point of this contest is so that people cannot base their votes on the participants but rather their entries. This would get lost if I allowed people to post their sprites beforehand.

Therefore, posting an entry in a public place (that is: this thread as well as other parts of the forums (your sprites-thread, a random collection of sprites, etc) before the deadline of the contest will auto-disqualify you. However asking somebody for C&C via PM or Instant-messaging is perfectly valid with the rules, as I can't monitor that.

Which also reminds me that, especially directed at the 3 guys who already sent me their entry, you can switch entries as often as you want; regardless if it's due to an improvement over the old one or to submit something totally new. Just make clear which is your final entry as only 1 will be able to enter the contest... and I'm good at picking the worst if I don't get any directions Twisted

I suppose it's not taking so long to dish out a sprite, so I'll put up a board-message around a week or so before the deadline ;)

RE: Contest #19: Spriting Challenge - Sonic Boom - 05-06-2012

Lol sry I didn't see it on the first post idk why?
I guess I was kinda confused when seeing it sry.

RE: Contest #19: Spriting Challenge - The Hari - 05-06-2012

I didn't know that we can't show our sprites in this topic. If I understood well - we can only pm sprite to you (BP) and after this we can't change our entry.

RE: Contest #19: Spriting Challenge - Silverthorn - 05-06-2012

(05-06-2012, 07:57 AM)The Hari Wrote:  we can only pm sprite to you (BP) and after this we can't change our entry.

(05-05-2012, 06:28 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  you can switch entries as often as you want; regardless if it's due to an improvement over the old one or to submit something totally new. Just make clear which is your final entry as only 1 will be able to enter the contest...
tl;dr: you can change entries, just tell me which is your final.

RE: Contest #19: Spriting Challenge - Gad - 05-06-2012

Aaaah. Finally 79x79 sprite contest.
No theme... Mmmmmmmmmmmm... I'm confused.
Isn't apoc dead right now? :D That would make a chance to get on a podium.

Monolith is gonna win this.

RE: Contest #19: Spriting Challenge - Marko pro - 05-11-2012

Please when you put sprite in poll dont show us name of creators sprite.
THat will do this contest more fun. :)
Just put sprite without any descriptions...Then we'll see who really is the best drawing.

Thank you!

RE: Contest #19: Spriting Challenge - prince_freeza - 05-11-2012

(05-11-2012, 07:00 PM)Marko pro Wrote:  Please when you put sprite in poll dont show us name of creators sprite.
THat will do this contest more fun. :)
Just put sprite without any descriptions...then we will what spriter is really best.

Thank you!

erhh, that was kinda the idea from the whole beginning..

RE: Contest #19: Spriting Challenge - Marko pro - 05-11-2012

Quote:erhh, that was kinda the idea from the whole beginning..
yeah but like i can see he wasnt mentioned that...LOL...if i am not wrong
btw, that very possible that i am wrong :D

EDIT:responsive:I have never participated so i do not know how it works