Little Fighter Empire - Forums
Contest #19: Spriting Challenge - VOTING - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Empire Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Contests (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Thread: Contest #19: Spriting Challenge - VOTING (/showthread.php?tid=7896)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Contest #19: Spriting Challenge - VOTING - Marko pro - 06-07-2012

(06-07-2012, 08:34 AM)The Lost Global Mod Wrote:  But just jumping in here and saying "I could have done so much better" or "i haven't finished yet" is unnecessary. -.-
You are talking to me???
This discussion going in totally other direction.I thought that Hari only said that contest is not on level.
Wth you saying now about newbie and feelings????
EDIT:he isnt upset because he isnt first!!
EDIT2:i now that you will ignore me but i told true...
You are doing drama!!!

RE: Contest #19: Spriting Challenge - VOTING - The Hari - 06-07-2012

huh, this discussion is really long and interesting, i thought we should finish it already, but i'll write something else.

(06-07-2012, 09:05 AM)EXG9 Wrote:  As the new comer, i expect from Hari to be more silent than he is now. "I am making sprites for 2 months". Sheesh, why someone should care about that?
wait. there is no any rule that newcomers must be silent or something like this. this is forum and everybody can express own opinion, independently from that how colours colours of star he have under nick.
yea, it's obvoiously, why someone should care about time how long i'm spriting? what for you repeat this sentence

(06-07-2012, 09:05 AM)EXG9 Wrote:  @Hari, see, the thing is, when i was new here, everyone liked my sprites too, but, ive become smthing
like "wth, my sprites is flawless, iam best of the newcomers, jeez dude why dont you like my sprite, my sprites is awesome, why not vote for me?"
so what, you can't say now anything good about my works, becasue i also will become same as you in future? i know, i still have a lot of learning before me and i'm not the best from newcomers. Ossiee is better than me, JustMe, maybe even Blablabla 44 will kick my arse soon.

(06-07-2012, 09:05 AM)EXG9 Wrote:  so i sayd, that you sometimes better remain in shadows than whinning.
yea sometimes is better way, but why? if you have chance to give an opinion - do this. this forum have rather intelligent members, so you can discuss with them, without any annoyance, even if you have differnt opinion than others.

RE: Contest #19: Spriting Challenge - VOTING - Ariel - 06-07-2012

how about making a new contest of sprites with a more specific subject? and everyone would try to take it to the next level

(06-07-2012, 10:30 AM)DesignHeaven Wrote:  how about making a new contest of sprites with a more specific subject? and everyone would try to take it to the next level
You took my word from mouth.
I exactly wanna say that!!!

RE: Contest #19: Spriting Challenge - VOTING - Apocalipsis - 06-07-2012

The Lost Global Mod Wrote:okay that was kinda offensive now. Comparing him to gad.. is well duh completely wrong. As mod and as non-mod i have been watching gad's personality and his ups and downs and at the same time already had a chat with the hari. Despite the general rule that nobody is completely like somebody else i think that the hari is completely different from gad, even when gad is not in his troll mode.

Did I ever compared him to Gad? No, I did not. I said that if he starts provoking EXG9 to have personal discussions that will undoubtedly annoy me, he will be just another Gad.

The Lost Global Mod Wrote:But to tell you the truth, my dear apoc. I value you and your sprites, so I will be honest: Your sprites are recently lacking the feeling of being awesome. Your skill level is still high, quality wise they are still perfect, but your creativity has dropped heaps and that gets me worried. I don't just mean the stuff here, also in revamp contest. That beast was a dead concept already, the fighter sprite was decent but nothing impressive so you had to save it with a beast, and it did save it but just barely.

Maybe you're expecting too much? Lately we have more and better spriters than in the past, so your appreciation of sprites is starting to get a bit more mature.
Go to my sprite thread, open the "old" spoilers, and check those sprites. Back when I did those, people said they had the "awesome feeling". Now a guy with spiky hair, a long coat and gloves isn't awesome enough. Back then he was. Did I changed the way I sprite? Hardly.
I will take into consideration the fact that I sent the sprites for the two contest just before the deadline because I lacked ideas. That means that I'm having problems coming up with something innovative, but can you form an opinion with just 3 sprites after a long absence?

Btw, I don't know why do you guys hate the Green Latern guy so much, he's not that bad >_>

Edit: Wait, actually I compared Gad and The Hari when I saw some resemblance in their sprites, but that's all, a sprite comparison.

RE: Contest #19: Spriting Challenge - VOTING - empirefantasy - 06-07-2012

(06-06-2012, 07:59 PM)The Hari Wrote:  i just wanted to express my opinion, don't make here another big, unnecesary discussion, where the biggest personalities on this forum (YinYin, Apocalipsis) are against me.
lol This thread made me amusing time by time while reading it's new posts.
Especially word "biggest personalities" made me laugh.

Seriously, nobody has been turned against you. Also i don't think that you have been trolling. The problems stays that when word "official contest" has been mentioned you might have been waiting for all the members doing their best,similar to World Cup. but the truth is that members don't say like this "Oh, it's time to show to the world who i am and what i can do". Maybe they mostly consider this as an usual contest so they are not going to be prepared emotionally and technically. In fact i would like to be very strong where all the members show their best works.

You said that you have about 2 months spriting and i have seen you sprites and they are very good as for a beginner. I really think you will become a good spriter.
While other members like me do not bother too much to sprite and improve. but they just want to participate to see in which level they are.

I like 11,18 and 19 mostly but i haven't decided to vote yet.

(06-06-2012, 06:39 PM)Marko pro Wrote:  who is chishio?
You have an option to find members in this forum. Try to use it when you need it. If you can't find the button, then tell me to show you.

@v
(06-07-2012, 07:14 PM)Marko pro Wrote:  
(06-07-2012, 07:08 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  I really think you will become a good spriter.
GREAT!!
I was talking to Hari.

(06-07-2012, 07:08 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  
(06-06-2012, 06:39 PM)Marko pro Wrote:  who is chishio?
You have an option to find members in this forum. Try to use it when you need it. If you can't find the button, then tell me to show you.
I know for that :P but that dont talking me to much (because i wasnt member then)

(06-07-2012, 07:08 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  I really think you will become a good spriter.
GREAT!!

RE: Contest #19: Spriting Challenge - VOTING - Gad - 06-07-2012

I just don't get it...
How #18 is better than #14 or even #20.

RE: Contest #19: Spriting Challenge - VOTING - qwertz143 - 06-08-2012

#18 is awesome look at the shading

RE: Contest #19: Spriting Challenge - VOTING - Gad - 06-08-2012

Although looks extremaly boring for me.