![]() |
|
LF2 crashes - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7) +--- Forum: LF2 Discussion (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8) +--- Thread: LF2 crashes (/showthread.php?tid=8378) |
LF2 crashes - makfighter@lf.in - 11-15-2012 I have 89 characters in my LF2 installed in my Desktop. When I start it, while loading it get crashed. I am attaching the error image. weaponNS.bmp are there in specific location. Please, help me. RE: LF2 crashes - prince_freeza - 11-15-2012 i can barely see whats written in the box, but thats a "cant create art surface" error message, it means the file which is loading has a missing sprite in the sprites forlder. so you might want to go to sprite\sys\ and check if you have this weapoNS sprite sheet or not. RE: LF2 crashes - makfighter@lf.in - 11-15-2012 [attachment=2950]I have replace the file(weaponNS.bmp) which is already present there and it works. but now, I am facing new problem, after loading completed when I select player in VS mode and click on "Fight" the game again crashes. I am attaching the error image so that you guys can understand what's happening exactly. RE: LF2 crashes - prince_freeza - 11-15-2012 am not sure, but i think you have some sort of conflict in data files maybe thats causing the crash, can you post the content on your data.txt file here so i can take a closer look?? RE: LF2 crashes - Bla bla bla 44 - 11-15-2012 I think you have too many characters installed. Happened to me once. There's limit you see. RE: LF2 crashes - Shane - 11-15-2012 (11-15-2012, 06:18 PM)makfighter@lf.in Wrote: I have 89 characters in my LF2 installed in my Desktop. When I start it, while loading it get crashed.89 characters in one LF2? Or is that everything, i.e. weapons, items, special attacks and so on? EDIT: Ninja'd :-\ RE: LF2 crashes - makfighter@lf.in - 11-16-2012 (11-15-2012, 07:42 PM)Bla bla bla 44 Wrote: I think you have too many characters installed. Happened to me once. There's limit you see. some time it work with few more than 89 characters. the max limit is 92 as per my experience. (11-15-2012, 07:42 PM)Shane "Bane" Neumann Wrote:excluding weapons, items, special attacks , backgrounds.(11-15-2012, 06:18 PM)makfighter@lf.in Wrote: I have 89 characters in my LF2 installed in my Desktop. When I start it, while loading it get crashed.89 characters in one LF2? RE: LF2 crashes - NewToTheEra - 11-16-2012 hehehehehehhhhhhh i cant believe 89 chars any way to the solution if that flie is not in sprite/sys/ it wont create an art surface hey if you can give me your lf2 with 89 chars then please give it to me sorry didnt see the lower one one solution remove some weapons bg and chars RE: LF2 crashes - Mkbewe - 11-16-2012 Here is Your solve problem www.lf-empire.de/forum/thread-8358.html RE: LF2 crashes - empirefantasy - 11-16-2012 Well, this problem is typically when there are more id lines in data.txt than lf2.exe can hold. So maybe post your data.txt here to see hos many ids are in there. Example: 1.9c version has a limit of 100 id numbers. |