Little Fighter Empire - Forums
[DataChanger] LF2 IDE v3.4.0 - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Projects (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: [DataChanger] LF2 IDE v3.4.0 (/showthread.php?tid=9064)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: [DataChanger] LF2 IDE v3.3.0 ~ DCing made easy - A-Man - 09-07-2016

That can be annoying, in my opinion. Having the number (or even the tag, as you suggest) highlighted is more "reassuring". A double click isn't really that much of an effort. Perhaps, it can be reduced to a single click if it does as you say, but with the position of the caret and not the cursor?

(and from a technical point of view, it would be more trouble than its worth if the library he's using doesn't have a way to convert mouse position to line-character position)

RE: [DataChanger] LF2 IDE v3.3.0 ~ DCing made easy - Som1Lse - 09-07-2016

(09-07-2016, 08:10 AM)A-Man Wrote:  That can be annoying, in my opinion. Having the number (or even the tag, as you suggest) highlighted is more "reassuring". A double click isn't really that much of an effort. Perhaps, it can be reduced to a single click if it does as you say, but with the position of the caret and not the cursor?

(and from a technical point of view, it would be more trouble than its worth if the library he's using doesn't have a way to convert mouse position to line-character position)
I was talking about the caret (text cursor) though I didn't make it particularly obvious.
For some reason I dislike the word caret.

RE: [DataChanger] LF2 IDE v3.3.0 ~ DCing made easy - NightmareX1337 - 09-07-2016

What I thought about doing is to make text editor (ScintillaNET) emulate double click while holding Ctrl, just like Visual Studio. I couldn't figure out how to do that so didn't bother further.

RE: [DataChanger] LF2 IDE v3.3.0 ~ DCing made easy - Zelphir - 09-10-2016

Interesting project. I am not much of a DCer, but I think it is nice, that someone developed something like an IDE for LF2. Now if that only was not a visual studio project, but rather something using free software or no IDE project itself at all (needing an IDE to work on it), that would be more awesome.

RE: [DataChanger] LF2 IDE v3.3.0 ~ DCing made easy - AdiDidIt - 09-17-2016

how can I use it?
I tryed to open it after downloding and Its just shows a text file that says:

System.NullReferenceException:
in- LF2.IDE.MainForm.DockingDeserializer(String persistString)
in- WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DockPanel.Persistor.LoadFromXml(DockPanel dockPanel, Stream stream, DeserializeDockContent deserializeContent, Boolean closeStream)
in- WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DockPanel.Persistor.LoadFromXml(DockPanel dockPanel, String fileName, DeserializeDockContent deserializeContent)
in- WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DockPanel.LoadFromXml(String fileName, DeserializeDockContent deserializeContent)
in- LF2.IDE.MainForm..ctor(String[] args)
in- LF2.IDE.Program.Main(String[] args)

RE: [DataChanger] LF2 IDE v3.3.0 ~ DCing made easy - NightmareX1337 - 09-17-2016

(09-17-2016, 03:04 PM)AdiDidIt Wrote:  how can I use it?
I tryed to open it after downloding and Its just shows a text file that says:

Can you reproduce the same error with debug build?

RE: [DataChanger] LF2 IDE v3.3.0 ~ DCing made easy - AdiDidIt - 09-18-2016

this what I get with the debug:

System.NullReferenceException: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"(google translate).
in- LF2.IDE.MainForm.DockingDeserializer(String persistString) ב- d:\NX 1337\X-Code\C#\LF2.IDE\LF2.IDE\MainForm.cs:line 265
in- WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DockPanel.Persistor.LoadFromXml(DockPanel dockPanel, Stream stream, DeserializeDockContent deserializeContent, Boolean closeStream)
in- WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DockPanel.Persistor.LoadFromXml(DockPanel dockPanel, String fileName, DeserializeDockContent deserializeContent)
in- WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DockPanel.LoadFromXml(String fileName, DeserializeDockContent deserializeContent)
in- LF2.IDE.MainForm..ctor(String[] args) ב- d:\NX 1337\X-Code\C#\LF2.IDE\LF2.IDE\MainForm.cs:line 40
in- LF2.IDE.Program.Main(String[] args) ב- d:\NX 1337\X-Code\C#\LF2.IDE\LF2.IDE\Program.cs:line 27

RE: [DataChanger] LF2 IDE v3.3.0 ~ DCing made easy - NightmareX1337 - 09-18-2016

Try to delete "docking.xml" file in "%appdata%\Roaming\LF2.IDE" folder.

If it doesn't work... I can provide you 3 choices:
  1. Wait for a week until I come back home so I can fix it for you
  2. I can fix the code from my phone but you will have to compile it from source
  3. I can suggest a temporary fix by altering settings file but I don't know the solution yet

RE: [DataChanger] LF2 IDE v3.3.0 ~ DCing made easy - GentleSlayer - 02-09-2017

Hello!

I must say I really enjoy your Data Changer!

I don't know if this is only affecting me, but when I try to open a stage file the program crashes (like stage1.dat).
However if I double click on the stage file, it opens up normally, but when I switch tabs and try to come back to the stage's
tab, the program crashes.

I'm using Neora but I don't remember having a problem opening the files before.

RE: [DataChanger] LF2 IDE v3.3.0 ~ DCing made easy - Kuba4ful - 02-16-2017

(02-09-2017, 02:52 AM)GentleSlayer Wrote:  Hello!

I must say I really enjoy your Data Changer!

I don't know if this is only affecting me, but when I try to open a stage file the program crashes (like stage1.dat).
However if I double click on the stage file, it opens up normally, but when I switch tabs and try to come back to the stage's
tab, the program crashes.

I'm using Neora but I don't remember having a problem opening the files before.
I think it's because file stage.dat don't have sprites, and files like davis.dat or davis_ball.dat have sprites.

I have problem with your data changer. It worked perfectly, but now when I try to open a .dat file, or just only program, it crashes and gives this error: