![]() |
||||||
|
Coding Problem - Printable Version +- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum) +-- Forum: Little Fighter 2 Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7) +--- Forum: Data Changing (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Thread: Coding Problem (/showthread.php?tid=9268) |
||||||
Coding Problem - T.O.R.N.A.D.O - 06-17-2014 Hey guys, I am back with another problem which I am not able to solve.. First take a look at this move: Spoiler (Click to View) Problem 1 (Solved) (Click to View)
And here are its sprites.. Spoiler (Click to View) RE: Coding Problem - STM1993 - 06-17-2014 I don't see any problems with the code. It seems that the sprite merely disappears and that the ball can hit during that invisible portion? Can you show the code where it says something like:
You need to put row: 5 col: 2 in this case. RE: Coding Problem - empirefantasy - 06-17-2014 well it might be also w and h problem, be careful when calculating always dont forget to add 1 pixel which separate pics. the easiest solution in this case would be to extend your sprite's width (just with some pixels). RE: Coding Problem - T.O.R.N.A.D.O - 06-17-2014 (06-17-2014, 11:20 AM)STM1993 Wrote: I don't see any problems with the code. It seems that the sprite merely disappears and that the ball can hit during that invisible portion? Can you show the code where it says something like: Yeah it can hit during invisible portion too.. Here it is and it is same as you say it should be.. Code: file(17-26): sprite\sys\Others\roll1.bmp w: 122 h: 116 row: 5 col: 2@above, I honestly don't have any idea what are you saying and how should we do it... RE: Coding Problem - AmadisLFE - 06-17-2014 Itachi, crop the one part of the picture, check with what program you are using, like Paint or Photofiltre, best is paint, then type in the amount specified like. Photofiltre Tut: 1. Take the Pic. 2. Crop it. 3. Press Ctrl+H 4. Now look at the window, it will say how big the file is. 5. Type in the amount you got, replacing the already placed numbers. RE: Coding Problem - T.O.R.N.A.D.O - 06-17-2014 Ehh.. What did you actually mean? RE: Coding Problem - AmadisLFE - 06-17-2014 Um, in other words, open Photofiltre,crop the 1 part of the Image. then click image on the toolbar in photofiltre, then click image size, you will see how big the image is, in this case w: 79 h: 79 so
do you get it? RE: Coding Problem - A-Man - 06-17-2014 Subtract 5 from all of your pic numbers. Your ball seems to start with sprite 5 instead of 0. RE: Coding Problem - mfc - 06-17-2014 Well, your code works. I changed file(17-26) to file(0-9) because i dont have previous portion. and it works with no disappears. I think what's wrong with yours is
part. You have miscalculated the number of previous frames. If you send that part completely, I can tell. It works for me (Click to View) RE: Coding Problem - T.O.R.N.A.D.O - 06-17-2014 Here:
I left picture from 13-16... But that shouldn't be a problem I guess.. |