Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halp pls :p cpoint problem
Hello, I have the right problem:

My character has a stroke where she uses a opoint with a catch and hit if the character is paralyzed for a time. The problem is that if I use the blow again the character hangs a bug where he is turning from one side to the other very fast and not out of it at all.
Thanks given by:

Most catching problems here are mostly deemed solved by posts that says "use state:9 with the cpoint". Make sure you've got that correct, else your post wasn't very descriptive; therefore, can you post the code?
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
It worked! Thank you.
A-man, taking advantage of the post, is there any way to increase the number of frames of walking?
Thanks given by:
(07-20-2014, 08:49 PM)TheRoot Wrote:  It worked! Thank you.
A-man, taking advantage of the post, is there any way to increase the number of frames of walking?

No, it's hard coded in. However you can make a walking move using one of the commands lol. Make it loop through and use dvx for the movement obviously not ideal at all because instead of using arrow keys to walk you have to do like D>J, xD. Only solution I can think of without tampering with HEX, even then I think it would be complex? idk, not so good with HEX myself.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks given by: