Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Character: Hero level minions
Jackass
[Image: GAgIeUg.png]  download link for jackass burfed and updated with difficulty checking AI
jackass screenshots and some info (updated to fit newest version) (Click to View)
lovely vidya on old jackass made by STM1993 (Click to View)

Jav
[Image: unknown.png]  download link for jav with difficulty checking AI
jav screenshots and some info (Click to View)
back from the dead.....kinda
pretty nice work and smooth moves.but i thot you given up DCing.
Thanks given by:
Oh wow, this looks cool! Always nice to see the original characters being so seamlessly modified.
Also, since you're trying to turn them into heroes - think about giving the background of the face pictures some color. It's something that kind of indicates wether it's a basic, hero or special character.

Looking forward to the Justin mod ;)
Thanks given by: Nyamaiku
(07-05-2017, 08:36 AM)Lauli Wrote:  Also, since you're trying to turn them into heroes - think about giving the background of the face pictures some color. It's something that kind of indicates wether it's a basic, hero or special character.

Ah, didnt thought about that, and i think its kinda too late to drop just a facepic update for jack now. Im actually also not sure if i wanna add a background color to these minions tho as im gonna vandalize parodize them like how jack got that b*tch face, a nut busting kick and cossack dancing, which makes em far less serious compared to actual heroes
Thanks given by:
Great job here! I really like how simple and clean this work is and oh my god, his face, haha, brilliant.
Also looking forward to rest of minions, though, don't force in the humor, as for Jack, his cossack dance and face are quite fitting for his design and subtly fit in LF2, but will it work as well with others? More serious Justin wouldn't be bad at all.
Thanks given by: Nyamaiku
updated the download link, added some additional face pics with background colors for u guys to choose from, also nerfed his D^A startup time back to the same as regular jack to prevent unlimited D^A spam when against a wall.
download link is updated in first post

and also thanks to STM for this video showing some jackass action and allowing me to share it
Thanks given by: STM1993 , Bamboori , A-Man
nya dis trash (dont warn me pls dis joke ;-;
Thanks given by:
Published: https://lf-empire.de/lfe-fileplanet/char...53-jackass

Don't pay attention to the fact that this thread is 3 years old already lol
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(05-17-2020, 07:07 AM)Silverthorn Wrote:  Published
Theres actually even more updates done to him and im still not exactly happy with his balance issues, if u want u can prolly get the latest update from STM, cant give it to u myself coz my lappy died during lockdown.
Thanks given by:
(05-17-2020, 07:29 AM)Nyamaiku Wrote:  Theres actually even more updates done to him and im still not exactly happy with his balance issues, if u want u can prolly get the latest update from STM, cant give it to u myself coz my lappy died during lockdown.

Hm, that's disappointing. Will bother STM then for the latest version (unless you plan to take his backup and update it further as soon as you get a working machine again?). Thanks for the info!
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: