Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Mod: LF2 Extra
Getting busier, but trying to add something from time to time

Davis D^A+A (Click to View)
Louis DvJ+D>J (Click to View)
Rudolf JA(+A) (Click to View)
Deep counter attack update (Click to View)
Brokeback Cliff at day (Click to View)
Henry somersault +J after landing from dash (Click to View)
Henry dash defend (Click to View)
Few more sprites to use
[Image: Tp2CcRD.png]
Thanks given by: JCostal , letoangt , Memento , darkfiren , STM1993
That's so cool! Keep up the the good work!
Thanks given by:
Awesome! :)
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2020, 09:24 PM)AZxBlue Wrote:  That's so cool! Keep up the the good work!

(09-05-2020, 05:14 PM)Ghanu Wrote:  Awesome! :)

Thank you!

Here is something different for Firen, whenever he touches ground fire his attacks are getting a little buff
Fire breath is rather boring right now, would like to add something more to it.
There is also this random dvz movement, don't really get why, will try to try doing it in a bit different way, or ask for help here.
Thanks given by: MoragWan
(09-17-2020, 02:34 PM)The_Hari Wrote:  There is also this random dvz movement, don't really get why, will try to try doing it in a bit different way, or ask for help here.
Things that created by opoint will always be offset by z+1.
If you are using itr kind 3 / cpoint, it will still move the victim towards the attacker's z-axis.
I don't see "Com", so it seems unlikely for you to be using itr kind 8, but it has a similar problem.

You will need to move the object that is intended to trigger the new special move frames using dvz 549 (move up by 1px).

Also note that if you are opointing type 3, the ball's first frame needs to be wait 1, because LF2 kinda cuts out the first tu of the frame.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
It is actually a itr kind 8, just made invisible. The problem was that an object would sometimes move more pixels on z axis, so I couldn't fix it with fixed dvz value. So I made it to first allign with character z axis with another itr kind 8.

Fire breath will now lose buff when fire goes out, so I should make it more powerful. For some reason this particular move still have some movement, as you can see on the gif, but I'm fine with that.
Thanks given by:
Removed lots of stuff, changed a few, added even less - progress!

[Image: PDgGOCa.png]

Changed menu faceics for colored ones

Deep >>JA (Click to View)
John C+D>J (Click to View)
Henry being punched while caught (Click to View)
Rudolf C+DvJ (Click to View)
Firen D>J+A (Click to View)
Firen D>J+J+A (Click to View)
Firen D^J+J - volcano (Click to View)
Freeze D>J+J - iceberg (Click to View)
Hunter DJA+A+A... - multi shot (Click to View)
Mark DvA - kick! (Click to View)
Justin D>J/D>J+A - wolf leap (Click to View)
Furthermore
  • Rudolf dash attack throw changed from D>A to >A+J
  • Henry can hold back from D>J to shot an arrow ignoring defense
  • Firen can flip from burning
  • Added jump teleport to teammate for Woody
Thanks given by: darkfiren , LutiChris
A bit of feedback
* Deep's new >>JA seems to be boring and as usual as normal dash attack ..
* Firen D^J+J seems to balanced and quite nice and it suits him as well ...
Can firen still add more power/buff to his move when he touches the ground fire with them or you removed because I really loved it ..
* Freeze D>J+J seems to be boring and overpowered at the same time ...
It should be same as Firen's D^J+J and rather then " non fire items artic volcano " it should be like a whirlwind which stays in one position and lasts a bit longer than the normal and few icicles starting from "frame 101 in oid: 212" not including the 1st icicle .. would seem nice
Have a Good Day !!!
Stuff you might like (Click to View)
Thanks given by: The_Hari
Thanks for feedback, nice to see it!

(01-14-2021, 03:46 PM)holyfreeze Wrote:  * Deep's new >>JA seems to be boring and as usual as normal dash attack ..

Yes, for now I decided >>JA inputs would be just a little addition to regular dash attacks, instead of whole new moves. In this case Deep does a little bit more of damage and gets shrafe effect 4 (rebounding balls) while attacking and sliding on the ground.
Although I might change it for energy less version of D^J+A, not sure yet.

(01-14-2021, 03:46 PM)holyfreeze Wrote:  Can firen still add more power/buff to his move when he touches the ground fire with them or you removed because I really loved it ..

Thanks, it is, but I liked it too, so I'll try it to make it more simple dc wise and hopefully better working.

(01-14-2021, 03:46 PM)holyfreeze Wrote:  * Freeze D>J+J seems to be boring and overpowered at the same time ...
It should be same as Firen's D^J+J and rather then " non fire items artic volcano " it should be like a whirlwind which stays in one position and lasts a bit longer than the normal and few icicles starting from "frame 101 in oid: 212" not including the 1st icicle .. would seem nice

That's definitely fitting and nice, but wouldn't that be pretty much the same as LF2SV' Freeze?
It is actually just a regular Firzen's volcano, I just removed fire parts of it with itr kind 8.
I always liked idea of hell moves, so that could stay as it is, just with some more complicated input and still add a bit stronger version of whirlwind as counterpart of Firen's D^J+J
Thanks given by:
I wanted to make a LF1 Davis as an extra character, but end up using default LF1 sprites for now.
Comared to YinYin's LF1over2, I didn't want to mix in too much LF2 features, but keep it as close to original as possible.

[Image: OC72FZd.gif]
  • 4 regular attacks (2 punches, 2 kicks)
  • No defend, dash, rolling
  • Press J to dash after flipping
  • J to throw catched characters and heavy weapons
  • Pushes opponents away when caught
  • Angel after dying

I tried to fix all the exploits that may appear, like different actions with weapons in hand or double inputs. He can still sort of dash with >>JA, but only when holding a drink or baseball

Download

id:  3  type: 0  file: m\data\lf1.dat
id:  12  type: 3  file: m\data\lf12.dat
id: 231  type: 1  file: m\data\henry_catch_weap.dat
Thanks given by: