Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RazenBrenday's Sprites
Sharing some old stuff similar to LF2 [2019, Project Diaspora 2411,Rush Project]

[Image: rsjUvHn.gif]
Little Fighter Zero - Facebook Fanpage

"I'm pleased to draw avatar faces of your LF2 character if you already had sprites for LF2, Don't wait to DM me for help. If I don't answer you I might busy sometimes. I may not help if your character looks like a re-color character, Cheap, much dirty pixel with unforgivable and look too much base on original character (swap hair, change hair color, mix original)".
Thanks given by: STM1993 , Luigi600 , The_Hari , Jahvansi
(10-29-2019, 12:50 PM)RazenBrenday Wrote:  [Image: 2DsqCeT.png] [Image: 2IeYKOs.png]
Vorgor [King Julian]

Really cool character. I can totally imagine him being worse than Julian even :D

Have you checked out the story in LF2 Extended? We wanted to include 2 masked boss characters, one normal sized (general) and one similar to Julian ^_^ Maybe you can get some more inspiration from the design
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: RazenBrenday
(08-06-2020, 04:09 PM)Memento Wrote:  
(10-29-2019, 12:50 PM)RazenBrenday Wrote:  [Image: 2DsqCeT.png] [Image: 2IeYKOs.png]
Vorgor [King Julian]

Really cool character. I can totally imagine him being worse than Julian even :D

Have you checked out the story in LF2 Extended? We wanted to include 2 masked boss characters, one normal sized (general) and one similar to Julian ^_^ Maybe you can get some more inspiration from the design

Thanks!, so i'll go check it out rn :D

"I'm pleased to draw avatar faces of your LF2 character if you already had sprites for LF2, Don't wait to DM me for help. If I don't answer you I might busy sometimes. I may not help if your character looks like a re-color character, Cheap, much dirty pixel with unforgivable and look too much base on original character (swap hair, change hair color, mix original)".
Thanks given by:
[Image: TNMdgKG.png]
Vorgor (Redesign)

Thanks given by: Luigi600 , JCostal , Jahvansi , 酱油君~
I don't know what created this sudden influx of top-notch sprites but I'm definitely not going to complain! Great work, agreeing with @Memento, the redesigned Vorgor reeks of evil! :D
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: RazenBrenday
(08-10-2020, 07:39 PM)Silverthorn Wrote:  I don't know what created this sudden influx of top-notch sprites but I'm definitely not going to complain! Great work, agreeing with @Memento, the redesigned Vorgor reeks of evil! :D

Thank you very much :3

Thanks given by:

[Image: OhbwzSq.png]  [Image: TDVwNcx.png]
Kazuya Kazama from Tekken (Draw by Rinkito, Paint by Razen)

Thanks given by: MoragWan , STM1993
[Image: juMeoN4.png]
"for me I just gonna said "Keep Fighting! Marti Wong" you will never walk alone".
Everyone free to use in your project ;)

[Image: SLDadJb.png]
Hongba (my version) <free to use>
[Image: Wq0SgfM.png]

[Image: 1Vm7L0w.png]

Thanks given by: The_Hari , STM1993 , Mesujin , Bupkis , Gespenst
Nice art you got there!
Sorry, this time cant give any constructive criticism because of a lot of stuff in my life. But someday. I WILL!
Useful
Thanks given by: