Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Character: Nya (rep char, collab with JoHo15)
[Image: test_767576685519855.gif]

updated to v1.3, changes:
-added the ability to press J after a successful swap to do an evasive flip, as shown in gif, u still cant swap into direct danger and hope to get away with it tho
-D>J mp cost lowered from 100 to 75
-D^J total cast speed very slightly increased to allow easier AA D^J grab combo
-AI update
-fixed a game breaking bug where victim of switch teleport can get stuck as deep underground as the earth's core if they get hit by a spawned object at the moment of grab

-----------------------------

edit: updated to v1.35, only contains a small fix for a silly mistake regarding frame 202 using pic 9 instead of pic 8
back from the dead.....kinda
Thanks given by: Memento
I don't really understand data changing, I have signature tutorials, sprite sheet tutorials but I never really exercise them been focusing on my drawing skills more going to the library everyday. I like perspective, portrait, background, panels in manga, anatomy and art styles I respect.
Thanks given by:
after finally having some time to do some actual pvp matches with STM93 with her, here's a balance update

v1.420

changes:
-dash attack mp cost increased from 10 to 20
-defend bdy and itr adjustments, making it more consistent for being hit from the back and not rebounding balls with her butt
-club chase balls accuracy increased, making it easier to remove them from play by just defending
-D>A mp cost decreased from 100 to 75, removed the ability to rebound weaker balls in the number glyph part of it
-D^J mp cost increased from 200 to 225, vortex animation cycle increased from 4 to 5

download link updated in first post too
back from the dead.....kinda
Thanks given by: