Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any oldies want to catch up?
Gravedigging, but I feel like this topic is somewhat relevant to me :)

I work as an ETL developer. I plan on learning full stack and starting my own company at some point in the future - but that's some time off.
Other than that, I picked up a couple of hobbies and dropped a bunch more - but overall, I'm still as mediocre as I've ever been.

Pandemic just resulted in me working longer and harder than ever, lol.
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by:
3 month out reviving the thread, but I was too nostalgic to not write something. I honestly don't know whether anyone would recognize my name here (short of the DC tutorial, tagged with my username, that lead me to LFE). I recognize several usernames here that I once spoke and typed out many messages on the official LF2 forums, then later, Robotical World.

Anyways, I wanted to say hi. I'm glad folks are keeping LF2 alive, and bonding through it still.

EDIT: Also, I'd have no idea how to prove I'm who I say I am. I could be any ol' joe coming in and pretending I'm Zizi.
Thanks given by: STM1993 , Mesujin
Hey Zizi, I remember you! I'm data1master(d1m)/Silva. Nice to see some really old names come back.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
(09-11-2021, 01:53 PM)Boop Wrote:  Hey Zizi, I remember you! I'm data1master(d1m)/Silva. Nice to see some really old names come back.

Oh hey, yeah, for sure a familiar name :D

It's oddly nostalgic to be posting on a forum instead of talking to people in discord nowadays.

What's new?

(I'm getting the urge to do the sign off using Zizi at the end, but I feel like I'm too old and lazy for it.)
Thanks given by: Mesujin
I also definitely remember the name - most likely from said DC tutorial, back from my early years of DCing. (Need to admit at first glance I almost mistook it for Zabobula, who's a different user entirely.)
You probably don't really "know" me, as I've been active exclusively on LFE out of all the LF2 communities. But it's still nice to see some oldies getting back here.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
(09-19-2021, 07:16 AM)Ramond Wrote:  I also definitely remember the name - most likely from said DC tutorial, back from my early years of DCing. (Need to admit at first glance I almost mistook it for Zabobula, who's a different user entirely.)
You probably don't really "know" me, as I've been active exclusively on LFE out of all the LF2 communities. But it's still nice to see some oldies getting back here.

This is becoming a "start naming off everyone we remember" :P

I don't know what usernames I remember or not anymore, I just see them and vague memories trigger.
Thanks given by: