Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[MOD] Little Space Fighter
oh, oh, oooh!
i want a classic boss in lf2 for once, one that is hard to hurt, big, and has different phases! pretty please!
that could maybe be a trooper in a big exo suit or something.
Thanks given by: LutiChris
how about teleport machine
Thanks given by:
Pff, nothing special, that's just few characters who looks alomst the same

sounds LIKE jason x http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0211443/
yours stages sounds strange. he opens the portal in which something happens.
why not like this.
stage 1
when Julian was almost defeated. portal openned and army of people in suits came and took him.
(Battle continues on forbiden tower (forb.tower is wrecked) Little fighters are fighting vs people in suits.

because yours sounds strange. its like julian openning portal and he have big army of people with suits there.
its like julian is dart vader
Useful
Thanks given by:
You know that you could make the chars flying a bit in the moon
like falling animation be more like flying ..just take falling frame and put dvy: -1
and to the jumping frame too..
that will look cooler..I tried that before it works..
about julian
Is that what u meant?
Thanks given by: Gespenst , LutiChris
(08-15-2013, 07:07 PM)MoragWan Wrote:  [Image: jxya.png]
mask on a mask.
original :)
actualy I like that idea but face might be over detailed :)
also spirte face would not be having many details :)

Useful
Thanks given by:
If you are making at least one monster I would sure like to see a space worm. I'm sure you all know what i mean. Like the Baron Nashor from League of Legends. It will be fighting against both teams. An independent monster that attacks from time to time as it comes out of the ground and eats a unit or something.
About the theme of the stage. It could be time travelling. They travel in a world where the earth got destroyed and became lifeless like the moon yet people still live there. Or it could be a parallel universe where Julian won and killed the fighters thus ruling the earth and at the end fully destroying it. There are still people who survived and are living on Earth that are calling themselves the resistance and are on a quest to destroy Julian who is still on Earth.
Eather way i like the idea especially because there are new characters.

Gad Wrote:I ensure you!
I WILL FINISH THIS.
You better do that! :P
[Image: double-jump-YinYin-base-1.gif]
This is an inspiration from:
-YinYin's Character Development guide, to be more specific i took one of those bases.
-Urban Rivals' clan Skeelz, I took their uniform
I hope it's good. ^^
julian will be the boss!!!! but if julian is the boss, then the fighter must have the space suit to( it a moon stage man ) am i right ??
if not they be very odd beacause they can breathe in space but julian not???
I am a kid from VN so sorry for my bad english :p
Thanks given by:
First of all.
I am changing the moon into unknown plannet.

(08-15-2013, 05:48 PM)YinYin Wrote:  
(08-15-2013, 05:30 PM)Gad Wrote:  First of all:
NO MONSTERS or UNEXISTING CREATURES.
I hate this theme.
(08-15-2013, 04:32 PM)YinYin Wrote:  The boss would of course be some kind of space monster if you are playing as the troopers. (one that could actually oppose two different trooper parties: yours and the usual team 5 stage enemies - so everyone fights it)
Yess.
I will be in need of three additional bosses.
Isn't that a little contradicting?
You're right.
Actually I somehow thought you're still writing about drill robots, not about monsters.
My bad.

(08-15-2013, 05:30 PM)Gad Wrote:  
(08-15-2013, 04:32 PM)YinYin Wrote:  Not to mention there is no atmosphere to allow that kind of awesome flame thrower to work (looks neat though).
Not to mention that you need a material to warm up to create a fire, and Firen creates a fireball out of nothing.
Anyway, we're living in LF2 world, where Hunters with sunglasses use bows. Makes sense, right?
Well obviously this guy has a fuel generator (mp bar). And little fighters are able to create energy with their bare hands so there's no problem creating a plasma out of thin air which could of course burn (O2 and N2). (it'd create a bunch of highly toxic nitrogen oxides but who cares - it's possible)
Maybe armors are enchanted?

(08-15-2013, 05:30 PM)Gad Wrote:  
(08-15-2013, 04:32 PM)YinYin Wrote:  Can you add some visual effect to a human camouflage trooper so he doesn't get lost like Rudolf? (since this is his only speciality)
That's a good idea. I'd need another 'invisible' character for it. Right?
I'm thinking of transforming into invisible character that will stay hidden as long as it doesn't attack or is attacked.
It would still leave a shadow, what actually would made him targetable.
No, you could just have him constantly spawn shadowless objects that only display a small illusive part of his sprite - it wouldn't be visible when he is because it's the exact same pixels - but once he's invisible they still are visible.
opoint in each frame?
Sounds buggy, but reasonable.

(08-15-2013, 05:48 PM)YinYin Wrote:  About complex stuff, items, armor, gravity, etc ... I'd say you should do and polish everything simple first - if this unplanned project lasts beyond creating one stage you can consider turning it into a mod with more cool stuff.
Right, I am not doing anything new before I polish(hey, I'm Polish too!) what I already have got.

(08-15-2013, 06:04 PM)DesignHeaven Wrote:  if that is a continue of the normal lf2 plot and just the fight happens in the space,
It's not a sequel. It doesn't happen after they defeat Julian, but before. I'm messing up the original storyline
(08-15-2013, 06:04 PM)DesignHeaven Wrote:  y dont u make instead of the troops
a new version of each LF2 fighter that will suit his attacks to another planet also could give them an armor like u showed
i would say that will be more awesome instead of like making new fighters that will fight again against julian
if u dont want to make the the national fighters than think again if u wanna add julian to ur mod
Adding armor for each fighter would create a mod instead of just new stage.
I'm not feeling to go that far.

(08-15-2013, 07:07 PM)MoragWan Wrote:  You know that you could make the chars flying a bit in the moon
like falling animation be more like flying ..just take falling frame and put dvy: -1
and to the jumping frame too..
that will look cooler..I tried that before it works..
I'm not gonna mess up with all data files from original LF. That's not my point.
(08-15-2013, 07:07 PM)MoragWan Wrote:  about julian
Is that what u meant?
More or less. I want to close him entirely, so you can't see his original body parts.
Thanks given by:
(08-15-2013, 06:33 PM)EXG9 Wrote:  its like julian is dart vader

There really isn't a background story to Julian is there? He might aswell be the dark lord of the universe.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 11ipwxu.gif]
Meet HEAVY
[Image: 20g03zd.png]
Thanks given by: Jester , ossiee , LutiChris , NewToTheEra