Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Fighter 2 online players
meeeee!!! toooo!!!! i have never played online Don't know how to play by online. Can somebody tell me the full inmormation.

Someone go to the project and help me on my lfempire mode.
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
I am an active player if you find me in Irc chat download lf2lobby to play 2-4player and lf2v.0a or lf2.0 and then let`s fight if you dont know where lf2lobby is type at search lf2lobby
Hey guys it´s me TheKidd

wanna check out my works
Reginald(work in progress)
[Image: bSmlwdS.gif][Image: tbeTNHL.gif][Image: tUDw4BI.gif][Image: kGLbPwY.gif]

link:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread...ald%26eric
Thanks given by: Conqueror
Im eveready to play. I am an active player. You can as well find me in the irc chat, i play using both lobby and hamachi.
Thanks given by: Conqueror
I'm a Evil shadow attack like A terror Devil from your behind. U guys know that no one can defete me and my brother on every little fighter 2 Mods.
Thanks given by:
I like using the lobby. I dont go on irc as much as i used to but if you want to face me just send me a pm.
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
I don't know thesw things about much can anyone tell me. :O
Thanks given by:
Welcome to lf empire!

..LF2 Lobby is a program that allows player to easily play online with each other created by chiko,download it at www.lf2lobby.com .You can also play lf2 online at hamachi..If you want to find online players go to webchat.freenode.net and type #lfe at the channels.
If you wanna fight,just pm..

Credits to Prince_freeza for avatar
Thanks given by:
You could also look for the Skype Group Topic in the forums somewhere. There are still someguys (even me) who you could contact there and if they have time they might play.
I have to admit i am relativly busy though. So if you wanna play with me pm me and mb we find a date where we both have time. gl i'm always happy to see that there are still guys who are new and interested in playing this game = )
[Image: 78f0db68c4.jpg]
Thanks given by: