Poll: How was the char?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good sprite, good data
68.75%
11 68.75%
Good sprite, bad data
18.75%
3 18.75%
Bad sprite, good data
12.50%
2 12.50%
Bad sprite, bad data
0%
0 0%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: Bonu, RELEASE!
So I tried it and it has exceeded my expectations. The design is generally very good and the explosion effects are nicely done. How you managed to make an explosion themed character interesting is no mere feat imo. And throughout the years I've seen quite a number of mine/ trap moves; this one is very well executed if not the best.

a few complaints which I'm sure can be fixed:
1) During the breathing, his hand changes shape constantly
2) get rid of the bpoints please
3) the sound effect of the bazooka materialising needs to be changed =P
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock
(07-29-2011, 05:43 AM)Marshall Wrote:  And throughout the years I've seen quite a number of mine/ trap moves; this one is very well executed if not the best.
Thanks D:
(07-29-2011, 05:43 AM)Marshall Wrote:  a few complaints which I'm sure can be fixed:
1) During the breathing, his hand changes shape constantly
2) get rid of the bpoints please
3) the sound effect of the bazooka materialising needs to be changed =P
1) Sry but i think this is sooo tiny thing that it's even hard to notice, atleast i can hardly see any mistakes in breathing, even when i'm playing with full screen, mind showing the bugs with sprites?
2) Aah, finally i understood what this means xp yeah that really should be removed.
3) I think it's kinda good since it's like ''magic using'' when he makes that little thingy to whole bazooka :o also i use only default LF2 sounds so there isn't many other sounds that would fit it :/

Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
[Image: bobreath2.gif] it's more obvious on his left hand
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
(07-29-2011, 07:21 AM)Marshall Wrote:  [Image: bobreath2.gif] it's more obvious on his left hand
Aah, that one.
He swings his arm D: that's new breathing style that no one else has ever made D: ! He is happy cuz he soon is walking and then running and then explosing all enemies' brains out :o
-
I will check can i do smthing to it xp
Thanks given by:
tried bonu and i like it, but its more for experienced players since im not able to beat a hero on crazy with him =p

sprites: are nice nothing to complain about while playing only one thing bothers me though
in the facepic his cap isnt that big on the backside and when he is running it rlly looks like there is something big in it

data: or attacks seems to be balanced, all chars with which i cant play well and almost die in pvp crazy are balanced!!! (or even lose xD)
Say Anything - Alive with the glory of love

My first char: a rudolf mod <--- waiting for comments

LF story reasonable beginning <--clicky (Dont u dare not to leave a comment!)
Story Progress (Click to View)

Fan of Jerry Hawks LF2 Fan movie, just epic animations~
Thanks given by:
Marshall:
Breathing fixed, now it looks like this:
[Image: bobreath2.gif]->[Image: br2.gif]
Other things fixed:
v.1.2
Updates:
-Removed dirty pixels
-Took out bpoints (Bonu has mask so you can't see blood on his face)
-Some changes in dash_a
-Updated breathing
So here's the v1.2 D: i think this will really be the final or atleast the final before final update xp atleast i have fixed all things mentioned that imo needed fixing.

Attached Files
.zip   Bonuzipv1.2.zip (Size: 540.97 KB / Downloads: 37)
Thanks given by:
Actually I'd fix his arms, since they are way too short. He can't even put them in his pockets.
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock
(07-29-2011, 08:06 AM)Gad Wrote:  Actually I'd fix his arms, since they are way too short. He can't even put them in his pockets.
Sorry but i'm not going to do anything major like changing every sprites' hands, cuz like i have said, i'm already full of this project xp starting new 50-50 project :o
Thanks given by:
I bet, that If you'll fix it just in walking and standing it will look waaay better, since in other poses, when he's in move it's not so easy too see they're too short (and i bet they aren't since u were working with bases).
Thanks given by:
(07-29-2011, 08:12 AM)Gad Wrote:  I bet, that If you'll fix it just in walking and standing it will look waaay better, since in other poses, when he's in move it's not so easy too see they're too short (and i bet they aren't since u were working with bases).
Well in walking they really are already longer xp maybe it's enough if i just change breathing's hands :/
Seems like i should wait for more suggestions before making new attachments, with this way i can end at version 2.0 soon xp
Thanks given by: