• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: Gotenks WIP
Progress till now of super gotenks
[Image: i301600_gotenks0.PNG]
[Image: i301601_gotenks1.PNG]
[Image: i301602_gotenksf.PNG]
should I blur the sprites a bit?
BTW not started normal gotenks till now :p
My progress is stopped because I don't have any sounds of gotenks. Can some one help me? Give me the link for gotenks sounds or if you have a collection of dbz sounds pls send them to me :D
Thanks given by: NewToTheEra , John Fighterli
japanese or english?
I have both of them~ :D
but most of them are in english~ ;)

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Thanks given by:
Do not blur them.
Its ripped from a snes game. Pixel art.
You would ruin it.
Useful
Thanks given by:
i have seen those sprite
well lets see how awesome this comes out
Thanks given by:
How about don not wasting time for character that no one will be play and create something like Hein again? Copy&Paste? Recolour? Everything is better than ripped sprites. And why is it always dbz?

Thanks given by: Marko pro
wut?
i would play a gotenks character if it would be lf2 styled or just awesomely done skill-wise.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: LutiChris , Dr. Time
(02-15-2013, 11:09 AM)The Lost Global Mod Wrote:  if it would be lf2 styled
This.
[Image: zvr6yx.png]
Who really download and yet keep in his lf2 ripped chars? They completely destroys atmosphere and simply looks bad compared to original characters.

Thanks given by:
Correct me if I'm wrong. But PF and Harlequin's DBZ mod will have him. But the problem is when it release. :P
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
@ hari
I've got irfanviewer that has a effect, of new blur effect that can reduce or increase regularization and iteration(in filter settings)!
Check it out after it is finished :evilsmile:
(02-15-2013, 01:05 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  Correct me if I'm wrong. But PF and Harlequin's DBZ mod will have him. But the problem is when it release. :P
haha... It would be cool!! :D

BTW
should I give gotenks transmission[teleport power even he don't have in DBZ(for really short distance)]???
Maybe , I want to give. :D :o
Thanks given by:
Is it possible for me to use bashcrazy's dust sprite?
If I use it would it be stealing! IDK how to contact him :(
Thanks given by: