Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i tried it once and got 256 :p
Thanks given by:
upped my record
[Image: WVIDSZn.png]
couldn't quite catch apoc

edit: I actually started gathering the large tile in a different spot. Then I messed up once. Then I managed to fix it. Then I messed up again and failed at fixing it.
Thanks given by:
[Image: NdqEomC.jpg]
Thanks given by: A-Man

Finally... free~
*fades away*
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak , A-Man , Jahvansi , YinYin , Dr. Time
(03-28-2014, 05:38 AM)Apocalipsis Wrote:  
Finally... free~
*fades away*

dang! you're insane! :(
Thanks given by:
$HRUG
*And A-Man dies...
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
Showed my bro the game and on his first time he beat my high score, and on the 2nd try he doubled his score. As you can see i highlighted his all time high score in green and he's 13 years old (wow time flies by). For three days i've been trying to beat it, but yeah this is my new highest now. soooooooo.. proud >.>
@everyone: clicke
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: A-Man
(03-28-2014, 05:38 AM)Apocalipsis Wrote:  Finally... free~
*fades away*

dude how long did you need for this? did you get any sleep ??
[Image: 9iIBpSl.gif]
Thanks given by:
(03-28-2014, 07:38 AM)LutiChris Wrote:  yeah this is my new highest now. soooooooo.. proud >.>

Try to collect your highest tile in one corner and stick to only 3 directions. Never move high tiles away from their position unless you merge them towards the large corner or have no other choice. Also only stack small numbers onto bigger ones, never the other way around.

(03-28-2014, 11:31 AM)Raven Wrote:  
(03-28-2014, 05:38 AM)Apocalipsis Wrote:  Finally... free~
*fades away*

dude how long did you need for this? did you get any sleep ??

I know it's hard to get away. But the game auto saves. So you can take breaks however you like. If you reach a 2048 every time you play and stop instead of playing until you loose it'll add up and you are less likely to make mistakes.
Thanks given by:
It took like 2 hours straight, I think (I was chatting at the same time, so I'm not really sure).
That was the only time that I got a tile bigger than 4096... but made it to 4096 several times, trying to pass a friend's record of 8192+1024.

I use the same method that YinYin explained (pretty much every other player I know does).
However, as you start to get bigger and bigger tiles you will have to form a 'snake' or things get rather chaotic.
This screen I took before merging should be self-explanatory:

After getting the 16384 tile I played randomly... 32768 is possible, but extremely time consuming.

Edit: Checked fb's logs, it took more than 3 hours, actually xD
Thanks given by: YinYin , A-Man , Lauli , LutiChris , NewToTheEra , Dr. Time