Registered

Name in Little Fighter Empire: Uri
The city in which I live: Omer, Israel

Name in Little Fighter Empire: Dan007/^"""
The city in which I live:: Karachi, Pakistan

Name in Little Fighter Empire: MangaD
The city in which I live:: ?
Thanks given by: MangaD , NewToTheEra
(10-15-2018, 03:50 PM)Uri Wrote:  I see that there wasn't a LF2 tournament for a while now. Why won't we do one?

lets do it!!!

Uri.. why don't you host the competition.
Thanks given by:
(10-17-2018, 07:40 AM)dan007/^"" Wrote:  
(10-15-2018, 03:50 PM)Uri Wrote:  I see that there wasn't a LF2 tournament for a while now. Why won't we do one?

lets do it!!!

Uri.. why don't you host the competition.

my location is Omer, Israel. I am unfamiliar with the way hosting works so a guide would be helpful, but let's decide who hosts after we know where are the people who are playnig from.

please register,see thread for details.
Thanks given by:
Name: dan007/^""""
Location on earth: Pakistan, Karachi
Thanks given by:
(10-17-2018, 09:53 AM)dan007/^"" Wrote:  Name: dan007/^""""
Location on earth: Pakistan, Karachi
registered. let's aim to reach 10 at least. anyone else?
Thanks given by:
I'm in.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by:
(10-18-2018, 06:37 AM)MangaD Wrote:  I'm in.
excellent. what city do you live in?
(the city issue is in order to know the distances between people and pair them in the most lagless way possible)
Thanks given by:
Oh sorry, I live in Portugal, you can check that on my profile right? The city is irrelevant because the country is small. ^^

Looks like not many people are joining though. :s
Thanks given by:
well I guess that with the game getting older and older our community weakens. the only way to mend that up is to get a computer games company recreate this game in some good 3D appearance and maybe improving it's gameplay (though it's great and for us old lovers I guess we will just hate any channge more than adjusting Henry's flute a bit).
Anyway playing with intercontinental lags is not that fun or showing skills anyway (some in the Israeli community are so pure about the game they won't suffer playing with the slightes harm to the frame rate), so I guess we should call this off unless you want to meet at the center (Bukarest-ish?) and run an organized tournament. I guess that's a little far-fetched in such an aging game. it's a shame that our advances in computers make us abandon good games though. it's not like people stopped playing chess (a fan myself, played 7.5 years that damn hard thing, only managed to made it to Israel's nationals by age once) because we invented the computers and the internet. I guess that's a take and give though.

so this tournemant from afar is canceled, if someone wants to check and advertise in the existing communities if people would put the effort to travel for a tournament than such one could be very fun. they do do it in chess (though technichally it's completely possible to pull this off through the net nowadays, I guess that's also a social thing :)).
Thanks given by:
Well, this was not advertised enough and it has little details. What are the rules, conditions, etc?

If you advertise at the Fb group, Israel website, Russian website, Polish website...
Thanks given by: