Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[help] Pick flying weapon in mid-air
in attack frames it only works on the first one because there it still reads the attack you already pressed - if you want it to work in the frames afterwards you would have to press attack a second time

picking itrs dont act automatically - you always have to press attack - the kind doesnt matter
Thanks given by:
shame its not a mod... so it's not worth it to hex a new itr type for a single char :/
[Image: bilxvzqm0a6dmcc6c.png]
by firzenX's graphics shop

my spriting attempts | Char: Boomer
odBearBecauseHeIsVeryGoodSiuHungIsAGo
chishio: "The only limitations in life, are those imposed by yourself and the laws of physics." - learn parkour or join the matrix (either will set you free from physics).
Thanks given by:
actually you could also make the char automatically catch the weapon by using itr: kind: 8.
the char has a bdy at eg. y: 1000. the weapon has an itr: kind: 8 at the same y-value with a dvx to a frame with state 18 + catching the char. the holder action is deleting itself and the hold person action is creating the boomerang (so it looks like he catches the boomerang).
Thanks given by:
state 18 + catching the char?
please continue the explanation...

frame with state 18 must exist on the weapon, right? (or on the char?)
holder action deleting itself... how? (I just started)
so to create the boomerang on the char how does the char knows when itr 8 hit? and how can i redirect it to char creation frame?

chishio: "The only limitations in life, are those imposed by yourself and the laws of physics." - learn parkour or join the matrix (either will set you free from physics).
Thanks given by:
The char has a special body. The boomerang has a itr/kind:8 reacting to the body and sending him to some special "catch" frames.
In this catch frames, the boomerang uses a state:18 (allows to attack allies) to catch (with itr/kind:3) the character and send him to a special move frame. Then the boomerang uses a next: 1000 to delete itself, while the char in the move frames acts like he would catch something and just opoints a new boomerang in his hand.
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: Bamboori , SparK , forgetlatios
(03-22-2010, 12:05 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  The char has a special body. The boomerang has a itr/kind:8 reacting to the body and sending him to some special "catch" frames.
In this catch frames, the boomerang uses a state:18 (allows to attack allies) to catch (with itr/kind:3) the character and send him to a special move frame. Then the boomerang uses a next: 1000 to delete itself, while the char in the move frames acts like he would catch something and just opoints a new boomerang in his hand.

much better explained! =D
thank you!

well that way any char can catch the boomerang with good timing but boomer can catch it whenever he wants =D

Thanks given by:
actually, the special bdy allows only boomer to be hit by the boomerang(i think).
@Alblaka btw what happens if another character is standing on the same spot as boomer? wouldn't that mean the char either removes the boomerang from the game or remove it from the game AND do some move? or does the state:18 react to the special bdy only?
[Image: UB2.gif]
FrozenFiren|Devid|Sprites

News of the day 19th Sep 10: Someone's back on track
Thanks given by:
(03-23-2010, 10:45 AM)forgetlatios Wrote:  actually, the special bdy allows only boomer to be hit by the boomerang(i think).
@Alblaka btw what happens if another character is standing on the same spot as boomer? wouldn't that mean the char either removes the boomerang from the game or remove it from the game AND do some move? or does the state:18 react to the special bdy only?

on state 18 the itr will react only with the special bdy because of their y
so boomerang won't mess things unless the other guy is a boomer too
in that case the closest to the boomerang would catch it (the one that reacted to the ik8 in the first place).

Thanks given by: Bamboori
(03-23-2010, 11:27 AM)SparK Wrote:  
(03-23-2010, 10:45 AM)forgetlatios Wrote:  actually, the special bdy allows only boomer to be hit by the boomerang(i think).

on state 18 the itr will react only with the special bdy because of their y
so boomerang won't mess things unless the other guy is a boomer too
in that case the closest to the boomerang would catch it.
yeah ok^^ answered for Alblaka xD
[Image: UB2.gif]
FrozenFiren|Devid|Sprites

News of the day 19th Sep 10: Someone's back on track
Thanks given by:
(03-23-2010, 11:27 AM)SparK Wrote:  unless the other guy is a boomer too

Never use two characters, who are using special bdys, at the same time XD

Exspecially if they are in different teams, the result is most likely UEBERLOL.

Anyways, Spark's right, only Boomers will be able to catch the boomerang that way.
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: