Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for an old war mods
Hi guys, I'm trying to get back into LF2 by playing some old mods, and I remember there used to be a very cool war mod a few years back, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

In this mod, all the characters are all soldiers. Their avatar only have dog tags instead of their face. They cannot pickup any object, the only attack move is shooting, and the jump command will make them lie down to shoot. There are also sandbags dropped down to provide cover fire. I vaguely remember there being a machine gun man (Rudolf?), a shotgun man (firen?), and it was a 1.9 mod (not very sure).

So, does anybody still have a link to it, or at least remember the name? Much appreciated :D.

And yeah, there was also a tank. A big. Fracking. Tank. How could I even forget it, I'll never know.
Yo!
Thanks given by:
I have a few possible leads.

1) Here is one of them. Unfortunately I can't find a working download for this. I believe this was the mod you're looking for, and a possible screenshot of this version:
[Image: lf2war3.jpg].

2) From this thread I found this mediafire link. Screenshot:
[Image: 3KyLgsD.png]
I don't think this is the one you're looking for since it uses a new 2.0a modded .exe, but it does fit the bill of proning and having a tank. I'm guessing it may be an updated version of the mod above.

3) This is a pretty crappy WW2 mod, it is old but not the one you're looking for I believe since it has no proning and doesn't have a tank. The Mediafire link is still working in case you're interested. Note also that Avira anti-virus detects a trojan in the lf2.exe file as well.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: no one
Note:
Links are down body (y) ..
Edit: mediafire link works thanks (y) ..
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: