Poll: Do you want me to continue this ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
100.00%
19 100.00%
NO
0%
0 0%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Char] Leonidas - progress
(08-17-2015, 07:55 PM)Pandamon Wrote:  Oh, nice spriting dude, can I give some suggestion for the attacks? I do nice ideas.
sure, Suggestions are very welcomed ^^ ...
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
I suggest this attacks:

1 - Shield Crush (D > A)

Leonidas will run with his shield and pursuit the enemy.

2 - Rock Crush (D v A)

Breaks a rock and sends shards of stones on the enemy.

3 - Magical Defense (D v J)

Makes a big rock coccon surround him... good!

4 - Fierce Punch (D > J)

Sends a big rock fist.

I can help a little with the sprites, if you like.
Claw Crush!
Thanks given by:
(08-17-2015, 10:29 PM)Pandamon Wrote:  I suggest this attacks:

1 - Shield Crush (D > A)

Leonidas will run with his shield and pursuit the enemy.

2 - Rock Crush (D v A)

Breaks a rock and sends shards of stones on the enemy.

3 - Magical Defense (D v J)

Makes a big rock coccon surround him... good!

4 - Fierce Punch (D > J)

Sends a big rock fist.

I can help a little with the sprites, if you like.

Sounds cool but, am not planing to make him an earth element char ..
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
Thanks given by:
I am not sure how difficult it would be to implement in LF2, but it would be cool see the shield throw and the bouncing of the shield from the enemies. For starters, I suggest you separate the shield from the main character, and just have it be a weapon with infinite HP, perhaps, only pickable by Leonidas.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(08-18-2015, 06:29 PM)Doctor A Wrote:  I am not sure how difficult it would be to implement in LF2, but it would be cool see the shield throw and the bouncing of the shield from the enemies. For starters, I suggest you separate the shield from the main character, and just have it be a weapon with infinite HP, perhaps, only pickable by Leonidas.

I'll need some D.C help to do something like that .
Thanks given by:
I am afraid I don't have time to assist you with that, or I would've helped. What you can do is to first continue focusing on the sprite-work and the concept. Perhaps, that will lure in some data changers, and maybe one of those can offer doing the data changing for the character.

It appears you've piqued Momento's interest with this character also, so consider applying for the Little Fighter Extended project where you will probably have your character coded as a part of the mod.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: Hate
Critics please ...

[Image: 6e76968.png]
Thanks given by:
It's good! 2 problems I have though
1. In the second set of falling frames how come the shield is no longer attached to his arm but in the first set, he's still holding it.
2. There are holes in his shield
[Image: kszodSY.png]
Thanks given by:
(08-21-2015, 01:19 AM)bashscrazy Wrote:  1. In the second set of falling frames how come the shield is no longer attached to his arm but in the first set, he's still holding it.

Where do you want me to do it then ?

(08-21-2015, 01:19 AM)bashscrazy Wrote:  2. There are holes in his shield
[Image: kszodSY.png]

Dirty pixels and holes are to be removed later ..
Thanks given by:
(08-21-2015, 10:53 AM)Housemate Wrote:  
(08-21-2015, 01:19 AM)bashscrazy Wrote:  1. In the second set of falling frames how come the shield is no longer attached to his arm but in the first set, he's still holding it.

Where do you want me to do it then ?

Attach it back to the arm?
Thanks given by: bashscrazy