Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: My First Char FreezeX
My first char FreezeX

No Idea for Story, wasnt sure to Post him until now...

Download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xkyl207b2u5o3p...X.rar?dl=0

Credits
LFE Teached me my DC skills.
[Image: dennisxl4spw.gif] [Image: triada2eunj.gif] [Image: freezexcds6l.gif]
Thanks given by:
The Video only tells me one thing, is to Rebalance your chars hehe, still not bad though.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
(10-13-2015, 09:15 AM)AmadisLFE Wrote:  The Video only tells me one thing, is to Rebalance your chars hehe, still not bad though.

I Like overpowered :) but if every char is overpowered, doesnt that mean its balanced ? :D
Thanks given by:
Not really, Overpowered is still overpowered, if every char is Overpowered then Julian would do like 1 hit K.Os, also a char is not really, say..Good if its Overpowered, Its good from how it was Coded or from Sprites, and or how fun it is, If you take a look at Bashs Vegito, you will notice this guy is Op for Normal LF2, but its still Fun, because of the amount of Combos you can do, I don t really like Overpowered either, the problem with Op Chars is that they can be really not fun at certain times, since then you might get 1 shotted, you already showed us an example with DennisX s Kamehameha, with it being state 3005, it can even one-shot 7 Julians with the head if timed right.

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
(10-13-2015, 01:25 PM)AmadisLFE Wrote:  Not really, Overpowered is still overpowered, if every char is Overpowered then Julian would do like 1 hit K.Os, also a char is not really, say..Good if its Overpowered, Its good from how it was Coded or from Sprites, and or how fun it is, If you take a look at Bashs Vegito, you will notice this guy is Op for Normal LF2, but its still Fun, because of the amount of Combos you can do, I don t really like Overpowered either, the problem with Op Chars is that they can be really not fun at certain times, since then you might get 1 shotted, you already showed us an example with DennisX s Kamehameha, with it being state 3005, it can even one-shot 7 Julians with the head if timed right.

The KamehameHa isnt supposted to be so strong but without state 3005 it has shadows and you can guide it with up and down :/
I wanted it to be as strong as firzen's attack :/
Thanks given by:
State 3005 makes it really Op, since the opponent just bounces and dies.

Thanks given by:
(10-13-2015, 01:55 PM)AmadisLFE Wrote:  State 3005 makes it really Op, since the opponent just bounces and dies.

any idea how to remove the shadows without state 3005?
Thanks given by:
For that Kind of stuff you should ask those better than me, like YinYin.

Thanks given by:
You need to hex edit or use certain IDs that have no shadows like Firzen's cannon.
The ID for that attack removes the shadows.

Anyways this characters isn't OP. It's godly tier.
Julian is OP, this character is above Julian.

The attacks use like 1% MP. Some attacks do 50% damage.
Go for more balance, make him at least Julian level OP or less.
Making him 10x stronger than Julian makes him no fun.
Thanks given by:
(10-13-2015, 04:46 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  You need to hex edit or use certain IDs that have no shadows like Firzen's cannon.
The ID for that attack removes the shadows.

Anyways this characters isn't OP. It's godly tier.
Julian is OP, this character is above Julian.

The attacks use like 1% MP. Some attacks do 50% damage.
Go for more balance, make him at least Julian level OP or less.
Making him 10x stronger than Julian makes him no fun.

i will do :) but i dont know how hex editing works :/
and i will make him less OP :) but not now :D
Thanks given by: