Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Stars: Battle of Fighters
Guys thanks for your reviews. Most of the unexpected bugs are occurring due to compatibility problems in Windows 7 that is the things which don't make any sense like Luffy's body getting vanished, etc. I am happy to know that you guys still liked it.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[Image: 11twnjn.png]
I need a spriter to help in my All Stars Project.. So if anyone interested, please contact me.
Thanks given by:
Its truly a strange bug, by the way, I had a question, is the Chars file Hidden?
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
No they aren't hidden. They are simply moleboxed. So it is not accessible to the players.
[Image: 11twnjn.png]
I need a spriter to help in my All Stars Project.. So if anyone interested, please contact me.
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2015, 11:18 AM)T.O.R.N.A.D.O Wrote:  Guys thanks for your reviews. Most of the unexpected bugs are occurring due to compatibility problems in Windows 7 that is the things which don't make any sense like Luffy's body getting vanished, etc. I am happy to know that you guys still liked it.

Have you tried running it on Win 7 without moleboxing?
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by:
Yes it still creates issues regardless of moleboxing
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by: MangaD