Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Background: The community-inspired BG!
dont know but, the LF2 backgrounds are based on real places in the world, how about making paris :D
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
(11-04-2015, 03:04 PM)Housemate Wrote:  dont know but, the LF2 backgrounds are based on real places in the world, how about making paris :D

Area 51!
Make a scene of a surgery going on the body of an alien. ¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)_/¯
Thanks given by:
(11-04-2015, 03:04 PM)Housemate Wrote:  dont know but, the LF2 backgrounds are based on real places in the world, how about making paris :D
Hm! I've never been to Paris, so I'd probably just make a collage of the first sightseeing-photos that come up when I google it, haha :D
Could be interesting, definitely noted!

(11-04-2015, 04:59 PM)Hellblazer Wrote:  Area 51!
Make a scene of a surgery going on the body of an alien. ¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)_/¯
Oh boy, that smells layer-breaking! Never really done too many animations (which is something I could imagine going on), let alone people fumbling in the intestines of other beings :p

Merging this together with action going on when people bash their heads in during a fight could make this one extremely hard to pull off properly. I usually tend towards more atmospheric backgrounds, so I can give it a shot but definitely cannot guarantee any sort of positive outcome.

Quickly updated the two images before I start anything new (time's gotten a bit short, too; had to prepare some stuff for a conference I attended last week and now will have to play the classic catch-up for everything I missed last week :D).

So, without further ado, here's thingies:
[Image: hagFlxN.jpg]

[Image: 4yLwj2O.jpg]

Which one would you like in video-progess-form first? It might take a while until I get both vids done, so that's why I'm asking ;)

Also, once again, if anybody feels like copypasting a few DC-lines together, I can send you the layers for finalizing it as a bg :)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
you flipped
and it worked :D
Did you hear a boom?
Yeah it's the nuclear room :P .. (sorry for the rhymes, can't help it)

Release the Nuclear catastrophe BG first ofc.(I would want you to)

Great details on the floor! Probably you can go for a bit more details on the destructed parts of the control room(?) - Those grey blocks to our right. At this point i'm nitpicking. Great Job :)
a.k.a firzenx or X.
Deviantart| Arts |sprites|FaceBook
Thanks given by: