Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
500 internal server error..
Every once in a while, i get it.. Fortunately, i was able to open a thread immediately in between and i got a weird code n' error bomb on top of it. (it was so huge that i had to zoom out the screen to take a screenshot bleh..)

Edit: image is blurred so rather click this link: http://postimg.org/image/qxb7yw9e5/full/

Also some signatures got rekt, for example housemate's with ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ....Â

Dunno what happened, thought to rather make a thread than pm bp about it and destroy his pre spammed inbox. But if this was hogwash, then lock/delete/dispose it at your wish.
Thanks given by:
My internet is lousy and it takes several tries to upload updated files. Either your first screenshot or a plain white page are the result when the file is either being transferred or the connection broke mid-transfer and results in unterminated stuff.

Error 500 comes directly from the server host which I have no influence upon.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: MangaD , Hellblazer
Doesn't the server require to be shut down/offline while updating? (like in the last update) I was able to access then while between in these times.
Thanks given by:
(12-07-2015, 08:09 PM)Hellblazer Wrote:  Doesn't the server require to be shut down/offline while updating? (like in the last update) I was able to access then while between in these times.

'tis a shared server; the host wouldn't shut down ~200 websites just for some random dude who wants to upload a file. Locking the forums isn't feasible either if it's just for one single file (locking/unlocking takes longer that the current procedure). Until recently, it wasn't that much of an issue either but my ISP decides to be a royal arse and has been degrading my connection over the past few years.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Hellblazer
Alfahosting told me they do some service those days, that should explain the problems.
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by: MangaD , Hellblazer , STM1993 , Deep