Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Abortion
True. Im still afraid of some dangerous sh*t showing up. But for now everything seems ok. Ill get mad if it turns out she has some kind of autism or smthn. Then I Will have to sacrifice lot of my time and money to watch the child not growing up to be ever independent. In such a case I would rather raise a new one and hope for next chance.
Thanks given by:
(02-04-2016, 01:41 PM)Gad Wrote:  True. Im still afraid of some dangerous sh*t showing up. But for now everything seems ok. Ill get mad if it turns out she has some kind of autism or smthn. Then I Will have to sacrifice lot of my time and money to watch the child not growing up to be ever independent. In such a case I would rather raise a new one and hope for next chance.
I have autism (more specifically Asperger's syndrome), and aside from having a big interest in programming, mathematics and similar, I have a perfectly normal life.
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by: MangaD , MnM , STM1993 , Dragon5
(02-04-2016, 01:41 PM)Gad Wrote:  True. Im still afraid of some dangerous sh*t showing up. But for now everything seems ok. Ill get mad if it turns out she has some kind of autism or smthn. Then I Will have to sacrifice lot of my time and money to watch the child not growing up to be ever independent. In such a case I would rather raise a new one and hope for next chance.

I think after taking the decision to have a child, you have to raise it with your heart and soul. If I were a parent I would do the same. I think we should talk about abortion and not what happens after a child is born. But I think it's perfectly okay if the society opposes to orphaning(If that is what you are referring to) a new born baby(Reason being the baby influencing people around you like you already stated) and not okay for them to oppose abortion (Not yet born).

I can see a lot of adolescents taking part in the discussion. They should grab the good overview of the topic and make their lives less complicated in the future.
a.k.a firzenx or X.
Deviantart| Arts |sprites|FaceBook
Thanks given by: A-Man , AmadisLFE
Are there any women around ...?
Thanks given by: