Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Content Encoding Error
Recently, I have been getting this error a lot (I mean really lot). Although it gets fixed when the page is refreshed most of the time. I do wonder what's the problem.

[Image: k7A5QLo.png]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[Image: 11twnjn.png]
I need a spriter to help in my All Stars Project.. So if anyone interested, please contact me.
Thanks given by:
Strange. Never happened once here, in fact it's the first time I hear of this error.
Does it not happen on any other website?
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
Not really. This is the only site I get that error. Also this error may be different for different browsers. I use Firefox which shows that.
I need a spriter to help in my All Stars Project.. So if anyone interested, please contact me.
Thanks given by:
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/945251
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.
Thanks given by: T.O.R.N.A.D.O
I don't really think that its browser's problem because I remember encountering similar type of error in Chrome. But there it simply said, page failed to load. So maybe it has to do with the website itself.
Thanks given by:
When you say "recently", since when exactly? I haven't changed much this year yet (and, if I remember correctly, none the past month), hence I am curious about this. Haven't seen it either yet.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Well recently means a month or so. Previously I didn't get those errors but they are flooding now.
Thanks given by: