Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 DashBoard ☆
LF2 DahBoard

This is a realtime stats viewer program I made for lf2.
Download: >>CLICK<<

You just open it and when you are in game, it will show your stats ^_^.

Your lf2 must be named lf2.exe or need to fulfill regex(lf2(.*?)) criteria.
It wont recognize characters out of standard lf2 characters.
Modified lf2 exes may not work.
Does require .NET Framework 4.5 thus won't work on WinXP.
If game is ran as admin, DahBoard needs to be ran as admin aswell.
Pressing "S" key on program toggles mini-mode for streaming.

Open Sourced: https://github.com/xmfcx/LF2-Dashboard

[Image: TnUZsvy.png]
Screenies (Click to View)
Special tanks to @Someone Else @Blue Phoenix @Ramond @MangaD @zort and @Lord Silva.

Side Notes:
  • my dashboard shows time more accurate than lf2's :p
  • this thing took 2 partial days and 1 full day to finish.
  • ramond wanted it to be almost indistinguishable from original one, i tried my best.
  • this thing doesnt work on linux.
  • code was going clean. until i had to make UI look beautiful. couldn't be bothered to keep code beautiful after some point.
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Good work. Thou hast not disappointed me.

As a reward for your efforts I will send you another brown box in case the first one got lost on its way.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Cool!
I tried it, works very well.
What uses is it intended for?
Maybe you can add "Tournament mode", let the program count how many battles each player has won.
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak
(03-18-2016, 11:54 AM)ayalx Wrote:  What uses is it intended for?
Well, mainly for survival games and streams I believe. In long survival games, It is cool to be in a race for who gets more kills or attack :)

(03-18-2016, 11:54 AM)ayalx Wrote:  Maybe you can add "Tournament mode", let the program count how many battles each player has won.
Yeah, so much functionality can be added.
But the logic should be flexible.
In current state, program can be run in middle of a game and it will show everything.
But with counters and other logic stuff, it will need some reset buttons, choosing when game is ended, who won who lost etc and I find it a bit complex:p

Saying that, I uploaded project on github, everyone is free to contribute :D https://github.com/xmfcx/LF2-Dashboard
[Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg][Image: llqsMqz.jpg]
Thanks given by: MangaD , ayalx
Good job! Just wanted to test how condensed the table can be (you know why) but I did encounter something which probably wasn't meant to look that way:
not RAEG! but RAGE! (Click to View)
Any idea where this stems from?

(I still think for better data/area-ratio, the _s-images have to be as tall as the rows :p)

edit: as it turns out, dashboard only picks it up when you run a game that's actually named "lf2.exe". Well, bummer.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Ok was it intended or there really is a typo in the BIG title which says "LF2 Dahboard".

Ramond edited this post 03-19-2016 02:50 PM because:
It's probably intended! The same way Chiko's LF2 Lobby was reduced to "loby", mfc's LF2 DashBoard is internally reduced to "dahboard". And everyone still knows what is being referred to.
" LF2 Against The Evils", my first LF2 video series.
Check my channel :D :-

Litte Fighter Videos  <-- This is a link! Click This!
Thanks given by:
Pressing "S" key on program now toggles mini-mode for streaming.
Fixed table is becomes broken on restart bug.
Added support for regex(lf2(.*?)) names.
Window now resizes in a cool fashion.

[Image: XmEcrhF.png]

Download: >>CLICK<<

Updated main post.
Thanks given by: MangaD
I published your project at lf2.co.il, the comments are pretty positive. Thanks!
Some of our users have Windows XP, and because you are using Framework 4.5 they can't use your program.
If you are not using any new features of 4.5, you can compile it for Framework 4 and then it will support Windows XP too.
Thanks given by: mfc
I'm sure you would love to contribute address table here wouldn't you? ;)
Ultimately, my constant dissatisfaction with the way things are becomes the driving force behind everything I do.
[Image: sigline.png]
LF2 IDE - Advanced visual data changer featuring instant data loader
LF2 Sprite Sheet Generator - Template based sprite sheet generator based on Gad's method
[Image: sigline.png]
There is no perfect language, but C++ is the worst.
Thanks given by:
(03-21-2016, 03:43 PM)Nightmarex1337 Wrote:  I'm sure you would love to contribute address table here wouldn't you? ;)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

I hope you are aware of this table. If you do, I am not sure what you are expecting from me lol.

(03-20-2016, 02:33 PM)ayalx Wrote:  If you are not using any new features of 4.5, you can compile it for Framework 4 and then it will support Windows XP too.

I tried doing that but it still gave some error on my friend's xp computer, cannot fint the picture of error. Can you try compiling it then test it on xp friend's pc?

I remember error was something about System.Drawing which I used only for viewing character images in pictureboxes.
Thanks given by: