Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DBZ-LF Modification Thread
Alright thank you Cirno for deleting the team mod thread. It was getting useless anyway.

Alright, this thread is for the team members to post there progression and updates of their characters or DCing. According to Cirno it must NOT be a small update like a pixel change here or just one sprite. Each sprite update must have at least 4 or more sprites.

Our website will also show our progress so feel free to visit our website any time at

www.freewebs.com/dbzlf

NOTICE: THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR KEEPING TRACK OF PROGRESS, BUT FOR SHOWING OFF PROGRESS.
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
So then i beginn ;)

[Image: 1fallingframe.jpg]

[Image: 3frames.jpg]

[Image: 2injuredframes.jpg]
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
You think you could actually show these on the threads instead of posting links next time? Use the img tags.

EDIT: NOTICE TO ALL DCERS.

EVERYONE LET ME WORRY ABOUT THE SOUNDS. DO NOT EDIT ANY OF THE SOUNDS IN THE GAME. IT'S MAKING IT DIFFICULT FOR ME TO EDIT THE CHARACTERS. I HAVE REPLACED MOST OF THE LITTLE FIGHTER SOUNDS. THERE IS NO NEED TO ADD OR RENAME ANY SOUNDS.

Thank you, that is all.
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
Dear Zab,

Quote:1. Don't organize projects here - This forum is intended to showcase your projects that aren't quite done yet, not to ask people if they wish to participate in a project.

I apologize, but yeah this certainly isn't what you're supposed to be doing.
Thanks given by:
Here is the new Vegeta.
[Image: vegetagl5.gif]
Please comment ^^
[Image: iQKrlcDUzuVgIsDYwKFmT.gif]
My new character VK.
Thanks given by:
wow he looks cool..
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
There is something with the face... and the yellow parts of the armor are a bit pixelated. Overall quiet nice.
BTW nice hair.

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
Try making his legs move a teeny weeny bit
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by: