Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[Char]Woodys Brother
Hoooonestly... Why the heck, all of you makes "new" characters from basic sprites by copy+paste+recolour. I understand it's Woody's Brother, but are they Twins? Please, change his face and hair a bit (i mean the color and forelock's composition)!
Thanks given by:
Seriously, not EVERY char has to have completely homemade sprites...take Yinyin's Bluna, for example. A basic c&p of Rudolf and Jan--does that make it suck?
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
Agreed it doesen make it sucks..btw if u can easily make a character from basic sprites by copy+paste+recolour n u make it fun y not do it this way ar?
=-=-=-=-=-LvDv=-=-=-=-=-
Thanks given by:
making a char frm scratch is pretty hard, even IF we use a char as base too its hard. maybe you can do it. but it's his creation and abilities, plz keep in mind
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by:
I didn't say it sucks. Bluna isn't orginal character - I don't like sprites -.-... I didn't say that picture of "woody's brother" suck. It's ok, but he could edit it, to have better effect of new character. Everyone who see Bluna, "LoL Rudolf with Jan's head - nothing hard to do".

I think this character is to similar to woody. I have not any contraindications to make characters like this. If you can't change face and hair a bit, keep going with that.
Thanks given by:
are you going to continue this or not?
join LFE-strategic command
[Image: bar3rd7.png]
^userbar by bamboori.
[Image: signaturefn9.jpg]
^signature by me^
Mainsite search first ;)
Check this, this and this BEFORE EVEN THINKING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT LFE-DOWNLOADS!!!!
Thanks given by:
call him Shock

cuz hes hair is looked like he got shocked by lightning.
Thanks given by:
Really Cool
Keep up the good work, Woody's my favorite char, I have cool Ideas, but can't lay them out on bitmap (I'd preffer to draw/sketch them out)
Keep up the good stuff
=P
Thanks given by:
I think this thread should be locked....untill he is back
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by:
I think i must cancel this project. Its too hard.
Thanks given by: