Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapon: Mini Gun
Mini Gun
[Image: mg_pic.png]

A powerful weapon! When its hit it shoots bullets which hurt all who gets in his path.
It is also possible to pick the mini gun from the direction of the barrel (where the bullets are being shoot from).

Download link:
http://www.upfile.co.il/file/914033947.html

*I made this weapon
Thanks given by: STM1993 , A-Man , Rhino.Freak , MangaD
really nice MINIGUN,I have just tried it,where did you get the minigun spirtes.
Thanks given by:
Pretty interesting weapon!

* This is a heavy weapon that shoots a mid-ranged bullet when hit. It can be easily picked up from the barrel.
* Itr kind 14 (collision) is bigger than usual, which can lead to some weird situations like preventing Julian's D>J from passing through.
* The weapon works by spawning a 3000 ball as a hit detector, which then opoints a bullet on hit.
* Uses 3 IDs - weapon, hit detector & bullet.

Have fun figuring out which characters/moves are best suited to make the minigun shoot rapidly instead of 1 bullet at a time!
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak
(09-04-2016, 10:39 PM)penew Wrote:  really nice MINIGUN,I have just tried it,where did you get the minigun spirtes.
I combined those guns toggether.
by the way, if you hit with an attack like deep's jump-attack(Defend>Up>Jump + Atack) it will make the minigun spreed for a while.
Thanks given by:
how did you add the spoiler? i want to learn add spoiler

Simoneon edited this post 09-05-2016 04:11 PM because:
hello
you can use the [spoiler] tag

also a quick way to see how someone wrote the message is to hit the quote button on his reply and you can see the code the user used there
Thanks given by:
there is a botton where the Bold and the other things which look like this: [ ]
this is spoiler

Simoneon edited this post 09-05-2016 04:44 PM because:
hello

if you see something going off-topic please don't hesitate and hit the report button, otherwise it is against the rules to be backseat moderating (an elaborate description is available on the rules page here: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/announcements.php?aid=1 -- rule 7)
Thanks given by: You'rHighness