Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LF2 verss!
louis wears an armor. and there is no sign of any advanced weaponry/technology in lf2. so we can assume that it wouldn't fit the design, right? maybe give him a stronger but longer to cast kanon? also, don't you mean cannon?
anyways, i guess deep's move isn't that bad, but i still don't like the fact that he turns white and attacks that suddendly. not very important detail tho. also, would you mind sharing with us the movelists? since evey character got many new moves, i'd be interested to see the keys.
make sure to check my sprites!
I guarantee your eyes won't hurt! At least, they won't hurt too much :p !
Thanks given by:
ah technology?your about to see some ''jet-boots''.

sure..not a problem,its basically in unused input's.

for now.davis machine-gun tamper is executed by tapping the DvA input again.

beside i also gave them a mode to execute more same inputs following different frame number.

yet there are few moves which can be done by simply tapping DA.
Thanks given by: Sevendogs
i am working on yet another signature move,yes its powah-dunk.

and i find davis to be most suitable for it..

[Image: Hbuj61P.png]

still needs starting frames and landing frames,which i got no idea for it right now.

concept: davis takes a twist(rotate) to his body then leaps in air at an dvx:x-throws his punch down,then lands.

i already used frame No 94,and i dont want it to like louis's dash attack either.

there are 2 sprites of the attack sprite which one should be in it?
Thanks given by: Sevendogs
I prefer the one without effect. For starting you could edit first frame of Davis' run attack, as for ending pic 160 looks fitting.

This is the coolest thing ever
I like direction you're going with it and getting better compared to gifs from the very beginning. Only a few moves feel out of place, like Louis' rocket, or electricity charging from earlier. With all the work you've done so far it would be nice to see some beta version.
Thanks given by:
i prefer the one with the effect, since while the effect is well done, the sprite is way too pixelated. getting the effect to hide it is a proper solution.
Thanks given by:
Is this version finished yet? it looks realy good
Thanks given by:
@AdiDidIt its not finished yet.but i can you a beta.

Hello guy's here some work i was about to show you.

These are no specials but more of additional moves.

Rudolf throw (Click to View)
Rudolf melee (Click to View)
Rudolf run attack (Click to View)
Dennis 3 kick (Click to View)
Dennis High kick (Click to View)
Woody's run attack (Click to View)
Woody moves (Click to View)
LouisEx dash attack (Click to View)
Rudolf stealth (Click to View)
Davis bash (Click to View)
Davis combo.f the pointer (Click to View)
Thanks given by: the mad maskman , Sevendogs
rudolf throw: too sudden teleportation, needs an effect, but it's fine otherwhise (i don't really like it, but it's fine)
Rudolf melee: awesome, first mod i see to create new sprites for rudolf's melee attack. Good job.
Rudolf run attack: not bad, but i prefer the original one tbh.
Dennis 3 kicks: nothing to complain about, but not too original either.
dennis high kick: interesting move, good sprites too.
woody's run attack: i prefer the original one, this one feels pretty weird to me.
woody's moves and davis' basher: that would make woody and davis pretty underpowered, since rolling is quite an important move :s
Louisex dash attack and rudolf stealth: pretty cool, and doesen't look OP.
Davis combo.f the pointer: cool combo, but i don't really like the kick in the end.
Thanks given by: You'rHighness
Are you still working on the project? I do animations with Sprites for YouTube videos, it would be great to have access to them to use in the animations, of course you will have all the credit, and you will also see your movements being used in the animations.

My YouTube Channel is "DKAnimation", search for Little Fighter 2: WaR for the animations. :)
Thanks given by:
(08-17-2018, 12:41 AM)dkanimation Wrote:  Are you still working on the project? I do animations with Sprites for YouTube videos, it would be great to have access to them to use in the animations, of course you will have all the credit, and you will also see your movements being used in the animations.

My YouTube Channel is "DKAnimation", search for Little Fighter 2: WaR for the animations. :)

Look I just seen your channel.I don't think it would make more progress on your own I can help you out here. But I can't risk my whole project work and characters in else's project I don't wanna get spoil it if doesn't make good impact on your channel. So I can lend you each character in time so just how my char would make your channel better.for now which character would you like to start with?
Thanks given by: