Poll: which one is better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
15.38%
2 15.38%
15.38%
2 15.38%
30.77%
4 30.77%
15.38%
2 15.38%
7.69%
1 7.69%
other
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
political campaign color preference
i hired an artist to make a piece for a 3rd party candidate (zoltan istvan)
you can check out his work here

now we are deciding what colors would be appropriate for his campaign
i was thinking something retro futuristic looking colors.
what do you guys make of them or do you think other colors would be better suited?

A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
I feel like there needs to be an option of being in-between 1st & 2nd or 4th & 5th.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
#3 has a nice color scheme, the rest are all too saturated and colorful.
I combined some versions, maybe it looks okay.

[Image: VEK6wk1.jpg]
Thanks given by: LutiChris , STM1993
Yeah, Lauli's version is definitely better. I would however chose a different color for the font so it still is clear and "in your face" but at the same time fits the colour scheme (bright yellow kind of fails to deliver that)
Thanks given by:
i think the 3rd one is the original,the rest are colorified and are optional.
Thanks given by:
based on the people who voted it looks like im going to pick between 2 and 3
i also edited the grim reaper... something about the previous one just didn't do it for me
what do you guys think of these three?

edit) i should also mention that the campaign colors are black and orange. blue seems like it would be alright since its cold/machine-like and it compliments the orange.. i dunno. im sorta leaning towards the 1st but the 2nd version sounds like an okay compromise.

edit2) @simon
once the rest of the composition is done the logo will be changed. at the moment this is a crappy place holder :p
the font is based on the cyberpunk 2077 video game concept art logo
if you guys have any other recommendations for fonts i'm open to any suggestions
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Something else I just thought of; maybe you should consider switching the color palette. Since you want the people to be portrayed as heroes, it would be nice to give them a warm color tint, instead of the cold blue.
You know, "warm is good, cold is bad".

[Image: Z1coimm.jpg]

The details and everything are pretty much ruined now, but I suppose you get the overall picture.

The second version you posted looks really nice though! The new version of the Reaper looks good.
Also maybe you want the raven to look less agressive, that would make the Reaper look even more "defeated".
Thanks given by: LutiChris , Ariyan
here is the progress so far
[Image: Z8UxIJg.jpg]
Thanks given by: Ariyan