Version: LF2: Story of HongBa v2.1 - Readme, SSID update
Updated to v1.5

Massive bugfix including persistent ones

Final adjustment of stage difficulty:
1. Difficulty of early and late substages are brought closer
2. Stage 4 should now have difficulty more near to between Stage 3 and 5
3. Adjusted difficulty specifically for multiple players in stage mode
4. All bosses in new survival mode are now God versions

Added GodBat, a color variation of Sore, and performed a large balance revamp of Sore

XXXXXX

I guess this will be the true final version of my game... except if some major bugs show up, then I might put up a patch or update.
Also please give a hand to assess how this version in general feels like.
Thanks given by:
A second patch is released!
The first patch fixes a bug in shadow.dat which causes Star Barrier used by Sore to malfunction.
This patch includes the first patch, and fixes an error in Stage 2 and 4 to end or play unexpectedly.

XXXXXX

If you downloaded the game in 6-8 January, 2017, you should download the patch and replace data\shadow.dat and data\stage.dat with the new ones.

If you downloaded the game no earlier than 9 January 2017 or will download it, you don't need to download the patch.
The new game console is patched.
Thanks given by:
Updated to v1.6

Added 7 backgrounds revamped from LFE fileplanet:
Deck, Freaky Lab, Hame House, Prison Plant, Long Bridge, Stone Bridge, Shuttle Hall

Many backgrounds are slightly improved.
Thanks given by: Gad
Updated to v1.7

Added 1 background from KOF 99, and fixed a few balance and system issues.
Thanks given by:
Updated to v1.7a

This is a patch update, please download and extract patch content to game folder of v1.7.

Strengthened GodBat's defense and had a few balance and moveset updates.
Thanks given by: STM1993
Updated to v1.8

This update improved a few graphics and largely strengthened Sore.
Updates will be much less frequent later on since I am planning to make a new version: Road to Fighter.
If I find something useful in RoF I would possibly add it to LF2HongBa as well.
Please continue to support my game creations.
Thanks given by: Hari
Updated to v2.0

This update features reworked Single Sided (Infinite) Defense which greatly heightens its stability, and added a method to break its defense.

Apart from that new character Winnie has been added, along with completely reworked GodBat which is transformed into 3-phase battle. 3 new backgrounds have also been added.
Thanks given by:
Updated to v2.1

Features a completely rewritten readme, which greatly speeds up searching for maps and characters, and fixes plenty of missing information and inconsistencies.

SSID and SSD are adjusted towards typical armor, and SSID character has a new vulnerable state that replaces stun when MP runs out.
Thanks given by: STM1993